Edit History

Kamishiro_Rin

Kamishiro_Rin

28 minutes ago, KingGoblin said:

Fun!

So, giant constrictor snakes have no skills, and a hugely negative cha mod. If she wanted the snake to use diplomacy, I would understand, but for intimidation, at least here, could it use strength instead? I don't think there are a any modifiers for size in intimidation like there were in 3.5, either.

Otherwise, for the skill challenges, do we have to use different skills each time, or can we use the same ones multiple tries?

Addendum: it does have a skill with a proficiency! Perception!

Also, to answer your second question, you can use whatever skills you'd like. Perhaps my next post will include new information or situations that inspire the use of a different skill. Be creative! For example, if you choose perception, you (or the snake, whoever) can be a lookout and perhaps find an opening for some more people to move a little more freely. I'm giving you guys a lot of leeway here, so feel free to move people about, have them react to your skill uses, etc.

When it comes to my post, it'll mostly be wrapup and explaining the next stage.

Merituuli's hawk can provide the help action on one of his skill checks (or one of yours, to whomever he chooses to give it to).

Edit: Within one round, you must use 3 different skills, not 3 posts of the same skill. If you choose Athletics, Slight of Hand, and Insight, that's fine, but Athletics, Athletics, and Slight of hand, is not allowed.

In the next round, you can use Athletics again, and of course, within the same round, if you and Merituuli both use Athletics, that's fine, too.

Kamishiro_Rin

Kamishiro_Rin

18 minutes ago, KingGoblin said:

Fun!

So, giant constrictor snakes have no skills, and a hugely negative cha mod. If she wanted the snake to use diplomacy, I would understand, but for intimidation, at least here, could it use strength instead? I don't think there are a any modifiers for size in intimidation like there were in 3.5, either.

Otherwise, for the skill challenges, do we have to use different skills each time, or can we use the same ones multiple tries?

Addendum: it does have a skill with a proficiency! Perception!

Also, to answer your second question, you can use whatever skills you'd like. Perhaps my next post will include new information or situations that inspire the use of a different skill. Be creative! For example, if you choose perception, you (or the snake, whoever) can be a lookout and perhaps find an opening for some more people to move a little more freely. I'm giving you guys a lot of leeway here, so feel free to move people about, have them react to your skill uses, etc.

When it comes to my post, it'll mostly be wrapup and explaining the next stage.

Merituuli's hawk can provide the help action on one of his skill checks (or one of yours, to whomever he chooses to give it to).