Edit History

Shadeus

Shadeus

My apologies for invading your OOC thread, but I see the game is advertising for some new applications. There isn't a thread under Applications to ask questions, so this might be the next best place.

1. Can you confirm the starting character level? I saw level 1 in some of the posts (probably from the original game) and level 4 at the top of the Applications section. I'm also noting that the rest of the party is level 5.
  2. How are you doing ability score generation? Point buy?
  3. For backgrounds, are you using the rule about if you get a feat with your background, that's fine. Otherwise you choose from Tough, Skilled, and...maybe one more?
  4. I noted that some of the characters had a feat at level 4. Do you receive an extra feat at level 4?
  5. How should starting equipment work?

Thank you for indulging my ramblings!

Shadeus

Shadeus

My apologies for invading your OOC thread, but I see the game is advertising for some new applications. There isn't a thread under Applications to ask questions, so this might be the next best place.

1. Can you confirm the starting character level? I saw level 1 in some of the posts (probably from the original game) and level 4 at the top of the Applications section. I'm also noting that the rest of the party is level 5.
  2. How are you doing ability score generation? Point buy?
  3. For backgrounds, are you using the rule about if you get a feat with your background, that's fine. Otherwise you choose from Tough, Skilled, and...maybe one more?
  4. I noted that some of the characters had a feat at level 4. Do you receive an extra feat at level 4?

Thank you for indulging my ramblings!