Edit History

Kamishiro_Rin

Kamishiro_Rin

41 minutes ago, astronavigatrix said:

yeah! of the chaotic variety, perhaps, but I'm not very good at playing evil PCs to begin with oop-

Oh! And because they're the product of demons and elves, I'll even let you take one of the following high-elven trait and add it to your re-skinned tiefling lineage features:

1. Keen Senses. You have proficiency in the Perception skill.
  2. Fey Ancestry. You have advantage on saving throws against being charmed, and magic can't put you to sleep.
  3. Languages. You can speak, read, and write Common and Elvish. Elvish is fluid, with subtle intonations and intricate grammar. Elven literature is rich and varied, and their songs and poems are famous among other races. Many bards learn their language so they can add Elvish ballads to their repertoires.
  4. Elf Weapon Training. You have proficiency with the longsword, shortsword, shortbow, and longbow.
  5. Cantrip. You know one cantrip of your choice from the wizard spell list. Intelligence is your spellcasting ability for it.
  6. Extra Language. You can speak, read, and write one extra language of your choosing.

Yes, there's an option conspicuously missing.

Kamishiro_Rin

Kamishiro_Rin

30 minutes ago, astronavigatrix said:

yeah! of the chaotic variety, perhaps, but I'm not very good at playing evil PCs to begin with oop-

Oh! And because they're the product of demons and elves, I'll even let you take one of the following high-elven trait and add it to your re-skinned tiefling lineage features:

1. Keen Senses. You have proficiency in the Perception skill.
  2. Fey Ancestry. You have advantage on saving throws against being charmed, and magic can't put you to sleep.
  3. Languages. You can speak, read, and write Common and Elvish. Elvish is fluid, with subtle intonations and intricate grammar. Elven literature is rich and varied, and their songs and poems are famous among other races. Many bards learn their language so they can add Elvish ballads to their repertoires.
  4. Elf Weapon Training. You have proficiency with the longsword, shortsword, shortbow, and longbow.
  5. Cantrip. You know one cantrip of your choice from the wizard spell list. Intelligence is your spellcasting ability for it.
  6. Extra Language. You can speak, read, and write one extra language of your choosing.

Yes, there's a option conspicuously missing.