Edit History

PureChance

PureChance

5 hours ago, Kamishiro_Rin said:

I don't have the book on me right now to answer your question so I'll have to wait till I get home to check, but my general impression has been that it's a lot more dealing with Takhisis's army of draconians and not as much dungeon delving as a typical forgotten realms campaign, for example, so the viability of mounted combat seems pretty high. As for leveling the campaign book has specific points where you level explicitly written into the book and you will be leveling several times a chapter in some places. For example the first chapter is called the preludes and you'll be level 2 at the end of that and then the actual campaign starts in chapter 3 where you'll level up once or twice but in chapter 4 I think you level up three times.

That is sufficient answer really, how quickly we reach level 3 and the meat of the class is the bulk of that question. Same for the mounted combat.

Was also wondering about the viability of Warlord (Paragon) homebrew class/subclass by kibblestasty - by no means set on it and probably equally happy to play a cavalier - but wanted to know if the option was on the table. Plus if you can't be bothered to read through a rather chunky homebrew document and want to say no on that basis I won't be aggrieved 

PureChance

PureChance

5 hours ago, Kamishiro_Rin said:

I don't have the book on me right now to answer your question so I'll have to wait till I get home to check, but my general impression has been that it's a lot more dealing with Takhisis's army of draconians and not as much dungeon delving as a typical forgotten realms campaign, for example, so the viability of mounted combat seems pretty high. As for leveling the campaign book has specific points where you level explicitly written into the book and you will be leveling several times a chapter in some places. For example the first chapter is called the preludes and you'll be level 2 at the end of that and then the actual campaign starts in chapter 3 where you'll level up once or twice but in chapter 4 I think you level up three times.

That is sufficient answer really, how quickly we reach level 3 and the meat of the class is the bulk of that question. Same for the mounted combs