Edit History

Kamishiro_Rin

Kamishiro_Rin

I’m adding a house rule that I liked and saw on youtube today:

Small Creatures and Weapons with the Heavy Property. A small creature that has an attack stat (be it strength, dexterity, or some other stat used in place of either of those two granted by a class feature) of 15 or above AND has proficiency in the use of that weapon may use a weapon with the heavy property without disadvantage.

Kamishiro_Rin

Kamishiro_Rin

Weapons with the Heavy Property. ALL creatures, regardless of size, have disadvantage wielding any weapon with the heavy property unless their Strength score is 15 or higher. They no longer impose disadvantage on small creatures if that creature’s Strength score is 15 or higher.

•    In case you have a class feature that replaces strength as your attack modifier with a different stat (such as your charisma modifier), then that attribute score must be 15 or higher.
  •    For Ranged weapons with the heavy property, your Dexterity must be 15 or higher.
Kamishiro_Rin

Kamishiro_Rin

Weapons with the Heavy Property. ALL creatures, regardless of size, have disadvantage wielding any weapon with the heavy property unless their Strength score is 15 or higher. They no longer impose disadvantage on small creatures if that creature’s Strength score is 15 or higher.