Edit History

Kamishiro_Rin

Kamishiro_Rin

New Players!

Well, with a unanimous vote, from myself and the rest of the group, I’d like to welcome morgan_’s Human Mage of High Sorcery Abjuration Wizard, Fairla Sunnybank and codexgigas’s Kender Entertainer Arcane Trickster Rogue, Arlo Thistleknott.

With two votes from my players, and a vote from me, I’d also like to invite RagallachMC’s Variant Human Smuggler Scout Rogue, Vigdan ‘The Dog’ Luchen. In Vigdan’s case, both players, and I ended up voting for three.

To those of you who didn’t make it in, thank you so much for putting up with my overly exhaustive application process, putting your time, effort, and heart on the line in the IC Thread. I’m sorry you couldn’t play with us.

Fairla, Arlo, and Vigdan, this process ended a lot faster than the current mission, but fear not! I’d like to modify the conditions by which your characters have joined. I know that I said when the current party gets back, Marshal Vendri will introduce your characters to the party. However, what I’m going to do, instead, is have you joined up with the Kalaman military in a sort of ‘proto-Special Forces’ that got sent out to investigate the loss of contact with Wheelwatch Outpost. Your unit was mostly killed, maybe 7–10 soldiers, including you. You all and an NPC Kalaman soldier were captured alive and you’re currently in the holding cells.

Congratulations to everyone who made it!

Kamishiro_Rin

Kamishiro_Rin

New Players!

Well, with a unanimous vote, from myself and the rest of the group, I’d like to welcome morgan_’s Human Mage of High Sorcery Abjuration Wizard, Fairla Sunnybank and codexgigas’s Kender Entertainer Arcane Trickster Rogue, Arlo Thistleknott.

With two votes from my players, and a vote from me, I’d also like to invite RagallachMC’s Variant Human Smuggler Scout Rogue, Vigdan ‘The Dog’ Luchen. In Vigdan’s case, both players, and I ended up voting for three.

To those of you who didn’t make it in, thank you so much for putting up with my overly exhaustive application process, putting your time, effort, and heart on the line in the IC Thread. I’m sorry you couldn’t play with us.

Fairla, Arlo, and Vigdan, this process ended a lot faster than the current mission, but fear not! I’d like to modify the conditions by which your characters have joined. I know that I said when the current party gets back, Marshal Vendri will introduce your characters to the party. However, what I’m going to do, instead, is have you joined up with the Kalaman military in a sort of ‘proto-Special Forces’ that got sent out to investigate the loss of contact with Wheelwatch Outpost. Your unit was mostly killed, maybe 7–10 soldiers, including you. You all and an NPC Kalaman soldier were captured alive and you’re currently in the holding cells.

Congratulations to everyone who made it!