Edit History

Kamishiro_Rin

Kamishiro_Rin

As of posting this, it’s nearly 9:00 PM, Friday, March 24th, Japan Standard Time (JST). Applications will close at midnight, Saturday, March 25th—in other words, in 3 hours. I’ll begin re-reading the applications again, to refresh my memory, and then read through the In-Character thread.

This also means that you’ve got three hours to get a post into the In-Character thread, which I’ll be locking at midnight.

What I’m looking for is a well-balanced party (I don’t take into consideration lineage or background, but class and skill-sets so that all the bases are covered), and good play-acting in the In-Character thread.

I will also be taking into consideration other factors, of course. I want a good party-dynamic, for example.

Finally, I invite my applicants to send me a private message letting me know of up to three other applicants that—if you happen to be picked, you’d really like to adventure with, and no more than one with whom you feel like you might not have fun adventuring with. This one is entirely up to you. However, this could heavily influence my decision. Your opinions matter to me. In my OGMW Princes of the Apocalypse game, for example, several applicants all named three specific individuals (who all named each other, too!) and all three of those were guaranteed a spot in the party—it was an overwhelming tide of support for those three. I guess what I’m saying is that, even if I, personally were not going to pick you, a lot of votes could pull you in—in which case, I’d build around that vote of confidence in you. That said, this could be a death-knell for your character’s chances, too. If I get too many people saying they’d really not like you, who am I to force them to adventure with you?

I’ll announce the final picks on Monday, March 27th.

Kamishiro_Rin

Kamishiro_Rin

As of posting this, it’s nearly 9:00 PM, Friday, March 24th, Japan Standard Time (JST). Applications will close at midnight, Saturday, March 25th—in other words, in 3 hours. I’ll begin re-reading the applications again, to refresh my memory, and then read through the In-Character thread.

This also means that you’ve got three hours to get a post into the In-Character thread, which I’ll be locking at midnight.

What I’m looking for is a well-balanced party (I don’t take into consideration lineage or background, but class and skill-sets so that all the bases are covered), and good play-acting in the In-Character thread.

I will also be taking into consideration other factors, of course. I want a good party-dynamic, for example.

Finally, I invite my applicants to send me a private message letting me know of up to three other applicants that—if you happen to be picked, you’d really like to adventure with, and no more than one with whom you feel like you might not have fun adventuring with. This one is entirely up to you. However, this could heavily influence my decision. Your opinions matter to me. In my OGMW Princes of the Apocalypse game, for example, several applicants all named three specific individuals (who all named each other, too!) and all three of those were guaranteed a spot in the party—it was an overwhelming tide of support for those three. I guess what I’m saying is that, even if I, personally were not going to pick you, a lot of votes could pull you in—in which case, I’d build around that vote of confidence in you. That said, this could be a death-knell for your character’s chances, too. If I get too many people saying they’d really not like you, who am I to force them to adventure with you?