Edit History

TheWordWeaver

TheWordWeaver

line-break-clipart-2.png.421f3824a8bdfee29df9876444eb7ac8.png

The Serene Holds of Urzoa

Chapter 1: Unrest in Baromenes                                                                                                                                                                                        Part 1: A Gathering of Wanderers

HD-wallpaper-city-of-athens-art-world-gaoart-fantasy-luminos-gao-ciy-athens.jpg.4f2c51e1f451f6a5cd65fbad03e41b2a.jpg

🎵 Theme 🎵

PART 1:
A GATHERING OF WANDERERS

"Eclipse? I'm not sure but it should be soon." Wilhelmina's rambling caused a retort from Deypho. "This "sliver" is a piece of a very powerful artifact," She said sucking her teeth. "I would request not disrespecting the gods on their holy grounds. Cause for bad luck." She said dismissing Billie's wildness. Deypho was about to move before Dae called out to her, asking another question.

"Nightmares? I ensure you that neither I nor the Oracle has such powers. Someone, or something, has been giving you these visions." Deypho said as she eyed the auburn-haired girl. She couldn't help but notice how unsure she looked, Deypho wished she had more answers. These sorts of things were never transparent, this much she knew firsthand.

"The marks, yes. uh," Deypho gathered herself "They're indicators, symbols given to us by the divine's to give us our roles." She said in passing, her head perked up when Lulani asked about the Oracle. "You very well could, she is in Thespoe. A few days travel southeast." Deypho paused looking at Billie, she could feel the need to roll her eyes but held back. She adjusted her clothes and then sat up "As I said, it made itself. It all just appeared one day five years ago. Yes, Serysh is no longer shown and his name is crossed out." She said pointing to the crossed-out name. "I've only seen it change twice. Once when Serysh died, and the other when the Shadowy One's army appeared. I believe it changes whenever either side gets closer to reaching their goal." Deypho said before looking to Damaia, she noticed some eyes had drifted to the sliver. 

"It is a piece of an artifact known to be able to control the will of others," She said fearing their attention was slipping and so stood to lead them out. No sooner had Deypho stood so did the shard, standing on a jagged point it slowly turned and pointed toward Lulani. The sliver shook with intensity as if connected with some unseen tether. "I've never seen it do that, Lu what do you have?" Deypho asked a sense of fear layered into her voice.

Baromenes
3:50 pm
Wineday (Wednesday), 17th of Midsummer, 495 AC

SCENE INSTRUCTIONS

Interesting happenings.

TheWordWeaver

TheWordWeaver

Chapter 1: Unrest in Baromenes                                                                                                                                                                                        Part 1: A Gathering of Wanderers

HD-wallpaper-city-of-athens-art-world-gaoart-fantasy-luminos-gao-ciy-athens.jpg.4f2c51e1f451f6a5cd65fbad03e41b2a.jpg

🎵 Theme 🎵

PART 1:
A GATHERING OF WANDERERS

Deypho could see the 

Wilhelmina's rambling caused a retort from Deypho. "This "sliver" is a piece of a very powerful artifact," She said sucking her teeth. "I would request not disrespecting the gods on their holy grounds. Cause for bad luck." She said dismissing Billie's wildness. Deypho was about to move before Dae called out to her, asking another question.

"Nightmares? I ensure you that neither I nor the Oracle has such powers. Someone, or something, has been giving you these visions." Deypho said as she eyed the auburn-haired girl. She couldn't help but notice how unsure she looked, Deypho wished she had more answers. These sorts of things were never transparent, this much she knew firsthand.

"The marks, yes. uh," Deypho gathered herself "They're indicators, symbols given to us by the divine's to give us our roles." She said in passing, her head perked up when Lulani asked about the Oracle. "You very well could, she is in Thespoe. A few days travel southeast." Deypho paused looking at Billie, she could feel the need to roll her eyes but held back. She adjusted her clothes and then sat up "As I said, it made itself. It all just appeared one day five years ago. Yes, Serysh is no longer shown and his name is crossed out." She said pointing to the crossed-out name. "I've only seen it change twice. Once when Serysh died, and the other when the Shadowy One's army appeared. I believe it changes whenever either side gets closer to reaching their goal." Deypho said before looking to Damaia, she noticed some eyes had drifted to the sliver. 

"It is a piece of an artifact known to be able to control the will of others," She said fearing their attention was slipping and so stood to lead them out. No sooner had Deypho stood so did the shard, standing on a jagged point it slowly turned and pointed toward Lulani. The sliver shook with intensity as if connected with some unseen tether. "I've never seen it do that, Lu what do you have?" Deypho asked a sense of fear layered into her voice.

Baromenes

SCENE INSTRUCTIONS

Interesting happenings.

TheWordWeaver

TheWordWeaver

🎵 Theme 🎵

PART 1:
A GATHERING OF WANDERERS

Deypho could see the 

Wilhelmina's rambling caused a retort from Deypho. "This "sliver" is a piece of a very powerful artifact," She said sucking her teeth. "I would request not disrespecting the gods on their holy grounds. Cause for bad luck." She said dismissing Billie's wildness. Deypho was about to move before Dae called out to her, asking another question.

Baromenes

SCENE INSTRUCTIONS