Edit History

TheWordWeaver

TheWordWeaver

line-break-clipart-2.png.421f3824a8bdfee29df9876444eb7ac8.png

The Serene Holds of Urzoa

Chapter 1: Unrest in Baromenes                                                                                                                                                                                        Part 1: A Gathering of Wanderers

HD-wallpaper-city-of-athens-art-world-gaoart-fantasy-luminos-gao-ciy-athens.jpg.4f2c51e1f451f6a5cd65fbad03e41b2a.jpg

🎵 Theme 🎵

PART 1:
A GATHERING OF WANDERERS

"Very impressive, have you done this before?" The man said in perfect Grehesian as he grabbed a nearby Javelin. "I am Tros, it is a pleasure." He said with a smile as he walked past you. He moved to the pitch and readied himself. "Let us see what I have left in the tank," Tros said looking back at you with a blink. The sweat danced down his form as he made his move. Muscles poised to react at a moment's notice.

Holding the spear with his right hand he sprinted forward, lifted the spear above his head, and gained speed as he took 10 powerful steps. Then a series of crossover steps to transition into a better position to throw from. The last step was wider than the rest, allowing him to push off his back foot as he aligned his throwing arm and launched the Javelin down the field.

The Javelin sailed threw the air as Tros threw it with precision. It finally found its landing place right next to Wilhelmina's own javelin. Tros looked back to Billie and gave a slight nod and bowed. "It seems we have a competition on our hands, Billie."

Deypho couldn't help but show signs of worry on her face as she watched the sliver disappear and then reappear in the small jewelry box. The sliver itself made no fuss as it was placed in the jewelry box, instead, it seemed to rotate a few times as if steadying itself back and forth until it stopped and pointed west. Even if it were moved it continued to point in one direction almost like a compass. "You might be able to find information about the corrupter in the great libraries in Anthropoi. but you could also search the Oria in the Storm Quarter."

"I do not recall any prophecies from Thiovanya regarding you all, his death was some time ago. If he is chained there is only one way to be certain. You must check his gravesite." She said with finality. "He was buried in the Xorinófot Mountains in between here and Thespoe," Deypho added pulling out a scroll tube and handing it to Dae.

"In case you all did not have one already, here is a map." She said before moving to the door. "It is as Mags says," Deypho paused "It is best you move now, rest and gather yourselves. You can find me here most times of the day if you need me." She said opening the door to the rest of the temple. "Till we next meet."

Baromenes
4:24 pm
Wineday (Wednesday), 17th of Midsummer, 495 AC

SCENE INSTRUCTIONS

So many places, so little time.

TheWordWeaver

TheWordWeaver

The Serene Holds of Urzoa

Chapter 1: Unrest in Baromenes                                                                                                                                                                                        Part 1: A Gathering of Wanderers

HD-wallpaper-city-of-athens-art-world-gaoart-fantasy-luminos-gao-ciy-athens.jpg.4f2c51e1f451f6a5cd65fbad03e41b2a.jpg

🎵 Theme 🎵

PART 1:
A GATHERING OF WANDERERS

"Very impressive, have you done this before?" The man said in perfect Grehesian as he grabbed a nearby Javelin. "I am Tros." He said with a smile. He moved to the pitch and readied himself. "Let us see what I have left in the tank," Tros said looking back at you with a blink. The sweat danced down his form as he made his move. Muscles poised to react at a moment's notice.

Holding the spear with his right hand he sprinted forward, lifted the spear above his head, and gained speed as he took 10 powerful steps. Then a series of crossover steps to transition into a better position to throw from. The last step was wider than the rest, allowing him to push off his back foot as he aligned his throwing arm and launched the Javelin down the field.

Deypho couldn't help but show signs of worry on her face as she watched the sliver disappear and then reappear in the small jewelry box. The sliver itself made no fuss as it was placed in the jewelry box, instead, it seemed to rotate a few times as if steadying itself back and forth until it stopped and pointed west. Even if it were moved it continued to point in one direction almost like a compass. "You might be able to find information about the corrupter in the great libraries in Anthropoi. but you could also search the Oria in the Storm Quarter."

"I do not recall any prophecies from Thiovanya regarding you all, his death was some time ago. If he is chained there is only one way to be certain. You must check his gravesite." She said with finality. "He was buried in the Xorinófot Mountains in between here and Thespoe," Deypho added pulling out a scroll tube and handing it to Dae.

"In case you all did not have one already, here is a map." She said before moving to the door. "It is as Mags says," Deypho paused "It is best you move now, rest and gather yourselves. You can find me here most times of the day if you need me." She said opening the door to the rest of the temple. "Till we next meet."

Baromenes
4:24 pm
Wineday (Wednesday), 17th of Midsummer, 495 AC

SCENE INSTRUCTIONS

So many places, so little time.