Edit History

TheWordWeaver

TheWordWeaver

line-break-clipart-2.png.421f3824a8bdfee29df9876444eb7ac8.png

The Serene Holds of Urzoa

Chapter 1: Unrest in Baromenes                                                                                                                                                                                        Part 1: A Gathering of Wanderers

HD-wallpaper-city-of-athens-art-world-gaoart-fantasy-luminos-gao-ciy-athens.jpg.4f2c51e1f451f6a5cd65fbad03e41b2a.jpg

🎵 Theme 🎵

PART 1:
A GATHERING OF WANDERERS

Tros smiled at Billie's eagerness, she seemed to be a quick learner. "I'll take you up on that, and indeed I am. The Halysik," Tros answered as he retrieved another Javelin. "It's a series of sporting events between elite athletes. Meant to honor the gods, with some training. I think you'd do very well." Tros said as he made his way to the pitch. Again he displayed the same routine, sprinting, lifting the Javellin, the bounding strides, and then the pivot to his back foot for throwing power as he launched the Javellin through the air.

The Javellin raced through the air with even more power and speed than the last, landing a few feet in front of his and Billie's first throws. He stepped back and placed his hands on his hips as he slowed his breathing. He looked back to Billie and then walked over. "Looks like I'll be taking those pointers," Tros said as he ran a hand through his hair, sweat dancing down his body. "Perhaps I could offer some one on one practice in my field of expertise." He said with a wink. "Are you free anytime tomorrow?"

"No thanks needed, Mags. I am merely playing my role." She said as she began to usher the rest of the remaining party out. Before they had left some questions were asked of her. "Oh yes here." The Triton said offering Dae a piece of chalk from a nearby table. "It would be quite hard to miss," Deypho said as she soaked in the questions Dae was asking. "Thiovanya's resting place was underneath the lone temple to Xoros at the top of the mountain. It was used as an observatory of sorts for some time before it was abandoned. As for a stargazer, I do not personally know one here in town." Deypho said wishing she knew more. There was little time though and so she did not have time to sulk. 

"And you," Deypho said looking at Damaia. "Please keep these ones in line," she said jokingly before giving a nod and then sitting at her desk. 

Baromenes
4:30 pm
Wineday (Wednesday), 17th of Midsummer, 495 AC

SCENE INSTRUCTIONS

Alright heroes, you have been given a lot of information. You likely need a pitstop to rest and eat before you head out to your next destination. What would you like to do?

TheWordWeaver

TheWordWeaver

The Serene Holds of Urzoa

Chapter 1: Unrest in Baromenes                                                                                                                                                                                        Part 1: A Gathering of Wanderers

HD-wallpaper-city-of-athens-art-world-gaoart-fantasy-luminos-gao-ciy-athens.jpg.4f2c51e1f451f6a5cd65fbad03e41b2a.jpg

🎵 Theme 🎵

PART 1:
A GATHERING OF WANDERERS

Tros smiled at Billie's eagerness, she seemed to be a quick learner. "I'll take you up on that, and indeed I am. The Halysik," Tros answered as he retrieved another Javelin. "It's a series of sporting events between elite athletes. Meant to honor the gods, with some training. I think you'd do very well." Tros said as he made his way to the pitch. Again he displayed the same routine, sprinting, lifting the Javellin, the bounding strides, and then the pivot to his back foot for throwing power as he launched the Javellin through the air.

"No thanks needed, Mags. I am merely playing my role." She said as she began to usher the rest of the remaining party out. Before they had left some questions were asked of her. "Oh yes here." The Triton said offering Dae a piece of chalk from a nearby table. "It would be quite hard to miss," Deypho said as she soaked in the questions Dae was asking. "Thiovanya's resting place was underneath the lone temple to Xoros at the top of the mountain. It was used as an observatory of sorts for some time before it was abandoned. As for a stargazer, I do not personally know one here in town." Deypho said wishing she knew more. There was little time though and so she did not have time to sulk. 

"And you," Deypho said looking at Damaia. "Please keep these ones in line," she said jokingly before giving a nod and then sitting at her desk. 

Baromenes
4:30 pm
Wineday (Wednesday), 17th of Midsummer, 495 AC

SCENE INSTRUCTIONS

Alright heroes, you have been given a lot of information. You likely need a pitstop to rest and eat before you head out to your next destination. What would you like to do?