Edit History

TheWordWeaver

TheWordWeaver

line-break-clipart-2.png.421f3824a8bdfee29df9876444eb7ac8.png 

The Serene Holds of Urzoa

Chapter 1: Unrest in Baromenes                                                                                                                                                          Part 1: A Gathering of Wanderers

HD-wallpaper-city-of-athens-art-world-gaoart-fantasy-luminos-gao-ciy-athens.jpg.4f2c51e1f451f6a5cd65fbad03e41b2a.jpg

🎵Theme🎵

PART 1:
A GATHERING OF WANDERERS

Nezeris listened to Mags' plea with a measured silence, his piercing gaze fixed on the mortal. Finally, after a long moment of contemplation, the god spoke.

"Your dedication and preparation have not gone unnoticed, Mags," Nezeris began. "But there is always more that can be done, more that can be learned, more skills that can be honed. The path ahead is fraught with danger, and the stakes are higher than you can imagine. The fate of the mortal realm rests on the actions of a few, and you are among them."

Nezeris paused, his eyes narrowing slightly. "You must seek out the knowledge and skills that will allow you to face the trials ahead. Seek out the wisdom of the sages, the strength of the warriors, and the magic of the Archmages. Train tirelessly, learn everything you can, and never be complacent. Your fate is in your hands, but you will not face it alone."

The god's words hung in the air, heavy with import. Mags knew that Nezeris was right. He had come far, but there was always more to learn, more to do. The path ahead was uncertain, but he would face it with courage and determination, guided by the words of the god who had given him purpose and direction. Yet, with all the words Nezeris wanted to say he held his tongue. To defy the fates and their laws was to tempt a beast he best knew not to quarrel with. He stepped close to Mags and spoke.

"What I cannot tell you I will show you. Clear your mind." Nezeris appeared before the oracle as a flash of lightning, and with a wave of his hand, he transported Mags' mind to a mountainside, the sky dark and foreboding.

As the oracle looked around, he saw that he was standing on a cliff overlooking a bottomless pit filled with glowing lava. The heat from the molten rock was almost unbearable as if Mags was there in the flesh. Suddenly, Mags heard a whispering voice coming from the depths of the pit. He leaned forward, straining to hear the voice, and as he did, another vision began to form in his mind.

In the vision, he saw a city bathed in the eerie light of a blood-red eclipse. The city was under attack by a horde of dark creatures, led by a powerful sorcerer who wielded an ancient artifact that glowed with an unholy light.

As the vision continued, Mags saw himself wandering through a dense jungle, searching for a hidden temple that housed the artifact. He battled fierce creatures along the way, including giant spiders and vicious snakes, but he pressed on, driven by a sense of purpose.

Finally, the oracle emerged from the jungle and found himself standing before a massive stone temple that towered above the treetops. The temple was ancient, and the stone was covered in moss and vines. The temple looked out of place in its environment as if it had been transported from its true location and was placed here.

The jungles reminded him of the jungles that resided near the southern dwarven city but the flora that surrounded the temple only grew in the Halaea region. As Mags tried to approach the temple he felt a pull behind him, something or someone was stopping him. Suddenly Mags was ripped backward, the temple and the jungle rushing past him.

"I cannot hold the vision much longer Mags, this is all I can show." Nezeris's voice rang in Mags ears.

As the vision began to fade and Mags felt himself being pulled away, his body tensed with resistance. It was as though he were being ripped away from something he desperately wanted to hold onto. The images in his mind grew hazy and the vibrant colors began to blur and fade, leaving him feeling disoriented and confused. As Mags fought to remain in the vision, Mags felt a sudden jolt and a sharp pain in his head. His breath caught in his throat and he gasped for air, feeling as though he was being yanked back into his own body.

"I must go now Mags, till we meet again," Nezeris said as he appeared before Mags. "You know where to find me." Mags said as he placed the wooden idol in Mags hands.

Slowly, the world around him came back into focus. He was back in the inn, sitting on the same bed as before, but everything felt different. The air around him felt colder, and the colors of the world seemed muted compared to the vivid imagery of the vision. Nezeris was gone and the only sign of him was the wooden idol Mags carried in his hands.

A slight breeze blew around Mags and then out the window as it shut closed on its own.

Urileth took a moment to savor the burn of the drink, feeling its warmth spread through her body. She chuckled at Billie's suspicious glance, knowing all too well the dangers of poison in her line of work.

"It's some strong stuff," she remarked, taking another swig of mead to wash away the still lingering aftertaste. "But it does the trick."

At Billie's question about the chains, Urileth leaned back in her seat, contemplating. "I've seen different configurations in my time, but there are often patterns to be found if you know where to look. As for the tactic, going after the toughest one is a risky move, but it can pay off if you have the skill and the strength to back it up."

As Aria brought over some snacks, Urileth munched on a few while listening to Billie's questions about Thaly's spear and the upcoming games.

"I'm afraid I don't know where the spear is, but I've heard a tale of someone who might know of its location. All gossip of course but that information will cost you. And as for the prize, the winner receives many prizes. Wealth, status, and most importantly an audience with the Admiral herself." Urileth said raising a single finger and wagging it.

Baromenes
5:35 pm
Wineday (Wednesday), 17th of Midsummer, 495 AC

SCENE INSTRUCTIONS

Visions, Hints and Things to come.

TheWordWeaver

TheWordWeaver

Chapter 1: Unrest in Baromenes                                                                                                                                                          Part 1: A Gathering of Wanderers

HD-wallpaper-city-of-athens-art-world-gaoart-fantasy-luminos-gao-ciy-athens.jpg.4f2c51e1f451f6a5cd65fbad03e41b2a.jpg

🎵Theme🎵

PART 1:
A GATHERING OF WANDERERS

Nezeris listened to Mags' plea with a measured silence, his piercing gaze fixed on the mortal. Finally, after a long moment of contemplation, the god spoke.

"Your dedication and preparation have not gone unnoticed, Mags," Nezeris began. "But there is always more that can be done, more that can be learned, more skills that can be honed. The path ahead is fraught with danger, and the stakes are higher than you can imagine. The fate of the mortal realm rests on the actions of a few, and you are among them."

Nezeris paused, his eyes narrowing slightly. "You must seek out the knowledge and skills that will allow you to face the trials ahead. Seek out the wisdom of the sages, the strength of the warriors, and the magic of the Archmages. Train tirelessly, learn everything you can, and never be complacent. Your fate is in your hands, but you will not face it alone."

The god's words hung in the air, heavy with import. Mags knew that Nezeris was right. He had come far, but there was always more to learn, more to do. The path ahead was uncertain, but he would face it with courage and determination, guided by the words of the god who had given him purpose and direction. Yet, with all the words Nezeris wanted to say he held his tongue. To defy the fates and their laws was to tempt a beast he best knew not to quarrel with. He stepped close to Mags and spoke.

"What I cannot tell you I will show you. Clear your mind." Nezeris appeared before the oracle as a flash of lightning, and with a wave of his hand, he transported Mags' mind to a mountainside, the sky dark and foreboding.

As the oracle looked around, he saw that he was standing on a cliff overlooking a bottomless pit filled with glowing lava. The heat from the molten rock was almost unbearable as if Mags was there in the flesh. Suddenly, Mags heard a whispering voice coming from the depths of the pit. He leaned forward, straining to hear the voice, and as he did, another vision began to form in his mind.

In the vision, he saw a city bathed in the eerie light of a blood-red eclipse. The city was under attack by a horde of dark creatures, led by a powerful sorcerer who wielded an ancient artifact that glowed with an unholy light.

As the vision continued, Mags saw himself wandering through a dense jungle, searching for a hidden temple that housed the artifact. He battled fierce creatures along the way, including giant spiders and vicious snakes, but he pressed on, driven by a sense of purpose.

Finally, the oracle emerged from the jungle and found himself standing before a massive stone temple that towered above the treetops. The temple was ancient, and the stone was covered in moss and vines. The temple looked out of place in its environment as if it had been transported from its true location and was placed here.

The jungles reminded him of the jungles that resided near the southern dwarven city but the flora that surrounded the temple only grew in the Halaea region. As Mags tried to approach the temple he felt a pull behind him, something or someone was stopping him. Suddenly Mags was ripped backward, the temple and the jungle rushing past him.

"I cannot hold the vision much longer Mags, this is all I can show." Nezeris's voice rang in Mags ears.

As the vision began to fade and Mags felt himself being pulled away, his body tensed with resistance. It was as though he were being ripped away from something he desperately wanted to hold onto. The images in his mind grew hazy and the vibrant colors began to blur and fade, leaving him feeling disoriented and confused. As Mags fought to remain in the vision, Mags felt a sudden jolt and a sharp pain in his head. His breath caught in his throat and he gasped for air, feeling as though he was being yanked back into his own body.

"I must go now Mags, till we meet again," Nezeris said as he appeared before Mags. "You know where to find me." Mags said as he placed the wooden idol in Mags hands.

Slowly, the world around him came back into focus. He was back in the inn, sitting on the same bed as before, but everything felt different. The air around him felt colder, and the colors of the world seemed muted compared to the vivid imagery of the vision. Nezeris was gone and the only sign of him was the wooden idol Mags carried in his hands.

A slight breeze blew around Mags and then out the window as it shut closed on its own.

Urileth took a moment to savor the burn of the drink, feeling its warmth spread through her body. She chuckled at Billie's suspicious glance, knowing all too well the dangers of poison in her line of work.

"It's some strong stuff," she remarked, taking another swig of mead to wash away the still lingering aftertaste. "But it does the trick."

At Billie's question about the chains, Urileth leaned back in her seat, contemplating. "I've seen different configurations in my time, but there are often patterns to be found if you know where to look. As for the tactic, going after the toughest one is a risky move, but it can pay off if you have the skill and the strength to back it up."

As Aria brought over some snacks, Urileth munched on a few while listening to Billie's questions about Thaly's spear and the upcoming games.

"I'm afraid I don't know where the spear is, but I've heard a tale of someone who might know of its location. All gossip of course but that information will cost you. And as for the prize, the winner receives many prizes. Wealth, status, and most importantly an audience with the Admiral herself." Urileth said raising a single finger and wagging it.

Baromenes
Wineday (Wednesday), 17th of Midsummer, 495 AC

SCENE INSTRUCTIONS

TheWordWeaver

TheWordWeaver

TheWordWeaver

TheWordWeaver

🎵Theme🎵

PART 1:

A GATHERING OF WANDERERS

"Your dedication and preparation have not gone unnoticed, Mags," Nezeris began. "But there is always more that can be done, more that can be learned, more skills that can be honed. The path ahead is fraught with danger, and the stakes are higher than you can imagine. The fate of the mortal realm rests on the actions of a few, and you are among them."

Nezeris paused, his eyes narrowing slightly. "You must seek out the knowledge and skills that will allow you to face the trials ahead. Seek out the wisdom of the sages, the strength of the warriors, and the magic of the Archmages. Train tirelessly, learn everything you can, and never be complacent. Your fate is in your hands, but you will not face it alone."

"What I cannot tell you I will show you. Clear your mind." Nezeris appeared before the oracle as a flash of lightning, and with a wave of his hand, he transported Mags' mind to a mountainside, the sky dark and foreboding.

"I cannot hold the vision much longer Mags, this is all I can show." Nezeris's voice rang in Mags ears.

"I must go now Mags, till we meet again," Nezeris said as he appeared before Mags. "You know where to find me." Mags said as he placed the wooden idol in Mags hands.

"It's some strong stuff," she remarked, taking another swig of mead to wash away the still lingering aftertaste. "But it does the trick."

At Billie's question about the chains, Urileth leaned back in her seat, contemplating. "I've seen different configurations in my time, but there are often patterns to be found if you know where to look. As for the tactic, going after the toughest one is a risky move, but it can pay off if you have the skill and the strength to back it up."

"I'm afraid I don't know where the spear is, but I've heard a tale of someone who might know of its location. All gossip of course but that information will cost you. And as for the prize, the winner receives many prizes. Wealth, status, and most importantly an audience with the Admiral herself." Urileth said raising a single finger and wagging it.

Baromenes

Wineday (Wednesday), 17th of Midsummer, 495 AC

SCENE INSTRUCTIONS

TheWordWeaver

TheWordWeaver