Edit History

TheWordWeaver

TheWordWeaver

line-break-clipart-2.png.421f3824a8bdfee29df9876444eb7ac8.png 

The Serene Holds of Urzoa

Chapter 1: Unrest in Baromenes                                                                                                                                                          Part 1: A Gathering of Wanderers

HD-wallpaper-city-of-athens-art-world-gaoart-fantasy-luminos-gao-ciy-athens.jpg.4f2c51e1f451f6a5cd65fbad03e41b2a.jpg

🎵Theme🎵

PART 1:
A GATHERING OF WANDERERS

Urileth regarded Billie with a knowing smile, understanding the mercenary's desire for a fair and interesting exchange. She respected Billie's resourcefulness and directness, realizing that the conversation could benefit from a bit of excitement.

"Fair enough, Wolf Pup," Urileth replied, leaning in slightly. "How about this? In exchange for the information you seek, I'll offer you a challenge. If you can defeat me in a friendly sparring match in the Crucible, I'll not only provide the information you're after, but I'll also owe you a favor to be claimed at a later time." Urileth pointed to the conjoined arena.

She paused, letting the proposition sink in. "Unless you think an old lady like me is too strong for you."

Urileth's eyes twinkled with a mixture of mischief and anticipation, eager to see if Billie would take up the challenge and embrace the opportunity to prove her mettle. The others around the table banged their fists in unison, starting up a rally. "Crucible! Crucible!"

Baromenes
5:38 pm
Wineday (Wednesday), 17th of Midsummer, 495 AC

SCENE INSTRUCTIONS

A gauntlet has been thrown!

TheWordWeaver

TheWordWeaver

The Serene Holds of Urzoa

Chapter 1: Unrest in Baromenes                                                                                                                                                          Part 1: A Gathering of Wanderers

HD-wallpaper-city-of-athens-art-world-gaoart-fantasy-luminos-gao-ciy-athens.jpg.4f2c51e1f451f6a5cd65fbad03e41b2a.jpg

🎵Theme🎵

PART 1:
A GATHERING OF WANDERERS

Urileth regarded Billie with a knowing smile, understanding the mercenary's desire for a fair and interesting exchange. She respected Billie's resourcefulness and directness, realizing that the conversation could benefit from a bit of excitement.

"Fair enough, Wolf Pup," Urileth replied, leaning in slightly. "How about this? In exchange for the information you seek, I'll offer you a challenge. If you can defeat me in a friendly sparring match in the Crucible, I'll not only provide the information you're after, but I'll also owe you a favor to be claimed at a later time." Urileth pointed to the conjoined arena.

She paused, letting the proposition sink in. "Unless you think an old lady like me is too strong for you."

Urileth's eyes twinkled with a mixture of mischief and anticipation, eager to see if Billie would take up the challenge and embrace the opportunity to prove her mettle. The others around the table banged their fists in unison, starting up a rally. "Crucible! Crucible!"

Baromenes
5:38 pm
Wineday (Wednesday), 17th of Midsummer, 495 AC

SCENE INSTRUCTIONS

A gauntlet has been thrown!