Edit History

Terran

Terran

spacer.png

Once the party decides to call off the intentional skirmish, Jessie will stand down her attacks but will nonetheless keep her loaded short bow in hand as she stands watch over the party guarding them against sudden attacks while using her senses to detect any movement or anything unusual in the surrounding environs.

When Rodin indicates that he might lead the way, the diminutive Halfling looks up at the 'Tall-ies' and says in a low hushed voice, "I'm best suited for scouting ahead, both in terms of my superior stealth abilities as well as my extensive trap-finding and disabling training."

Then looking at Kethra who healed her buddy, the rogue smiles and sincerely asks, "Since the plan is to take on the kobolds who previously kicked out butts, I'm just curious as to how many more times you can cure our wounds this day?"

OOC

Free Action: Speak

Standard Action:

Move:

Jessie Tosscobble III's AppearanceJessie is small standing at 2 foot 8 inches and weighing a mere 27 pounds. As such, the lass intentionally keeps her brown hair long to cover her halfling features, which allows the rogue to pass herself off as a small humanoid or even young human or half-elven child when convenient or necessary.

Dressed dark purple clothing, which is overlaid with attractive black leather accoutrements, Jessie keeps the paraphernalia of her 'profession' secreted upon her person, and especially the authorities, except when in use.

Her friendly blue eyes and warm, sincere smile are disarming and allow the lass to paint a picture of a young girl who is completely unintimidating by all appearances, an assumption often made by others which suits her well and which she actively cultivates.

To promote this look of youth or innocence, most of Jessie's weapons, alchemical doodads, pack, and other equipment are kept hidden under her clothing and also by her large heavy dark green cloak.

Terran

Terran

spacer.png

Once the party decides to call off the intentional skirmish, Jessie will stand down her attacks but will nonetheless keep her loaded short bow in hand as he stands watch over the party guarding them against sudden attacks while using her senses to detect any movement or anything unusual in the surrounding environs.

When Rodin indicates that he might lead the way, the diminutive Halfling looks up at the 'Tall-ies' and says in a low hushed voice, "I'm best suited for scouting ahead, both in terms of my superior stealth abilities as well as my extensive trap-finding and disabling training."

Then looking at Kethra who healed her buddy, the rogue smiles and sincerely asks, "Since the plan is to take on the kobolds who previously kicked out butts, I'm just curious as to how many more times you can cure our wounds this day?"

OOC

Free Action: Speak

Standard Action:

Move:

Jessie Tosscobble III's AppearanceJessie is small standing at 2 foot 8 inches and weighing a mere 27 pounds. As such, the lass intentionally keeps her brown hair long to cover her halfling features, which allows the rogue to pass herself off as a small humanoid or even young human or half-elven child when convenient or necessary.

Dressed dark purple clothing, which is overlaid with attractive black leather accoutrements, Jessie keeps the paraphernalia of her 'profession' secreted upon her person, and especially the authorities, except when in use.

Her friendly blue eyes and warm, sincere smile are disarming and allow the lass to paint a picture of a young girl who is completely unintimidating by all appearances, an assumption often made by others which suits her well and which she actively cultivates.

To promote this look of youth or innocence, most of Jessie's weapons, alchemical doodads, pack, and other equipment are kept hidden under her clothing and also by her large heavy dark green cloak.