Edit History

Terran

Terran

spacer.png

Jessie quietly sneaks down the stairs into the darkness with Rodin trailing on her flank until the limited light prevents the Halfling from seeing much further ahead causing the diminutive rogue to pause.

Just as Jessie is about to turn and request a light source, suddenly the smell of Sulphur tickles her tiny nose as a brief flash of blue-green light to her right reveals a hint that some sort of chamber lies beyond the stairs below.

Quickly stowing her short bow, the tiny burglar slowly and quietly moves back up the stairs while continuing to face forward looking down into the darkness ready to quicken her pace should circumstances suddenly dictate.

Assuming she is able to make it up out of the gloom, once she reaches Rodin and the others Jessie will turn and whisper, "It's too dark to see much below, so eventually we're going to need Rodin's torch in order to see when we go down."

Continuing, the pickpocket says in the same hushed tone, "But until then, I'm pretty sure I saw one of the Fey.  It appeared as a flash of blue-green light and the smell of Sulphur fills the air below."

"However, that brief illumination did allow me to make out some kind of chamber at the bottom of the steps," she adds with a bit of a smile, but for the most part the lass's face is unusually serious.

"We really need to find a way to make peace with the Fey or somehow make it safely past them," Jessie suggests.  "We've had three fights and lost two of them.  We can't fight the Fey and then hope to take on an entire Kobold tribe thereafter."

"I'm small, so I'm willing to help if I can, but I don't know how to communicate with them, or what to offer or even what to talk about for that matter," the miniature child-like trickster reveals.

"I do advise keeping our weapons either concealed or sheaved so we don't present the appearance of a threat to the Fey, since we truly need to establish some type of non-aggression relationship with them," Jessie concludes.

OOC

Free Action:

Standard Action:

Move:

Jessie Tosscobble III's AppearanceJessie is small standing at 2 foot 8 inches and weighing a mere 27 pounds. As such, the lass intentionally keeps her brown hair long to cover her halfling features, which allows the rogue to pass herself off as a small humanoid or even young human or half-elven child when convenient or necessary.

Dressed dark purple clothing, which is overlaid with attractive black leather accoutrements, Jessie keeps the paraphernalia of her 'profession' secreted upon her person, and especially the authorities, except when in use.

Her friendly blue eyes and warm, sincere smile are disarming and allow the lass to paint a picture of a young girl who is completely unintimidating by all appearances, an assumption often made by others which suits her well and which she actively cultivates.

To promote this look of youth or innocence, most of Jessie's weapons, alchemical doodads, pack, and other equipment are kept hidden under her clothing and also by her large heavy dark green cloak.

Terran

Terran

spacer.png

Jessie quietly sneaks down the stairs into the darkness with Rodin trailing on her flank until the limited light prevents the Halfling from seeing much further ahead causing the diminutive rogue to pause.

Just as Jessie is about to turn and request a light source, suddenly the smell of Sulphur tickles her tiny nose as a brief flash of blue-green light to her right reveals a hint that some sort of chamber lies beyond the stairs below.

Quickly stowing her short bow, the tiny burglar slowly and quietly moves back up the stairs while continuing to face forward looking down into the darkness ready to quicken her pace should circumstances suddenly dictate.

Assuming she is able to make it up out of the gloom, once she reaches Rodin and the others Jessie will turn and whisper, "It's too dark to see much below, so eventually we're going to need Rodin's torch in order to see when we go down."

Continuing, the pickpocket says in the same hushed tone, "But until then, I'm pretty sure I saw one of the Fey.  It appeared as a flash of blue-green light and the smell of Sulphur fills the air below."

"However, that brief illumination did allow me to make out some kind of chamber at the bottom of the steps," she adds with a bit of a smile, but for the most part the lass's face is unusually serious.

"We really need to find a way to make peace with the Fey or somehow make it safely past them," Jessie suggests.  "We've had three fights and lost two of them.  We can't fight the Fey and then hope to take on an entire Kobold tribe thereafter."

"I'm small, so I'm willing to help if I can, but I don't know how to communicate with them, or even what to offer or even what to talk about for that matter," the miniature child-like trickster reveals.

"I do advise keeping our weapons either concealed or sheaved so we don't present the appearance of a threat to the Fey, since we truly need to establish some type of non-aggression relationship with them," Jessie concludes.

OOC

Free Action:

Standard Action:

Move:

Jessie Tosscobble III's AppearanceJessie is small standing at 2 foot 8 inches and weighing a mere 27 pounds. As such, the lass intentionally keeps her brown hair long to cover her halfling features, which allows the rogue to pass herself off as a small humanoid or even young human or half-elven child when convenient or necessary.

Dressed dark purple clothing, which is overlaid with attractive black leather accoutrements, Jessie keeps the paraphernalia of her 'profession' secreted upon her person, and especially the authorities, except when in use.

Her friendly blue eyes and warm, sincere smile are disarming and allow the lass to paint a picture of a young girl who is completely unintimidating by all appearances, an assumption often made by others which suits her well and which she actively cultivates.

To promote this look of youth or innocence, most of Jessie's weapons, alchemical doodads, pack, and other equipment are kept hidden under her clothing and also by her large heavy dark green cloak.

Terran

Terran

spacer.png

Assuming she is able to make it up out of the gloom, once she reaches Rodin and the others Jessie will turn and whisper, "It's too dark to see much below, so eventually we're going to need that torch when we go down."

"I'm small, so I'm willing to help if I can, but I don't know how to communicate with them, or even what to offer or even what to talk about for that matter," the miniature child-like trickster reveals.

OOC

Free Action:

Standard Action:

Move:

Terran

Terran

spacer.png

Assuming she is able to make it up out of the gloom, once she reaches Rodin and the others Jessie will turn and whisper, "It's too dark to see much below, so eventually we're going to need that torch when we go down."

OOC

Free Action:

Standard Action:

Move:

Terran

Terran

spacer.png

Assuming she is able to make it up out of the gloom, once she reaches Rodin and the others Jessie will turn and whisper, "It's too dark to see much below, so eventually we're going to need a dependable light source."

Continuing, the pickpocket says in the same hushed tone, "What's more, I'm pretty sure I saw one of the Fey.  It appeared as a flash of blue-green light and the smell of Sulphur fills the air below."

OOC

Free Action:

Standard Action:

Move: