Edit History

Terran

Terran

spacer.png

Jessie smiles when Rodin offers to take the lead into the chamber occupied by the Fey whispering, "Thank you Rodin.  I'll back you up if needed, but let's try to avoid a fight if at all possible."

When Maximilian arms himself with a cold iron dagger and offers to carry the torch as long as he doesn't have to cast a spell, Jessie sighs and whispers, "Here, let me carry the torch."

Reaching into her pack, the tiny Halfling withdraws a small metal tin and fairly large clay jar while saying, "As I said before, I advise keeping weapons either sheaved or hidden so we don't provoke a fight."

Turning to face Maximilian, the diminutive rogue whispers, "No offense intended, but I would keep those hands empty for casting as you said," with a polite smile on her face.

Holding out the tin and crock, Jessie adds in the same low tone, "Let's try honey over vinegar.  Here's my last crock of pure sweet clover bee honey and a tin of dry sweet breads."

"Perhaps this will allow us to achieve a modicum of peace between our two groups so we can pass through without conflict," she adds.  "If not, we kill'em and take back my honey!"

OOC

Free Action:

Swift Action:

Standard Action:

Move:

Jessie Tosscobble III's AppearanceJessie is small standing at 2 foot 8 inches and weighing a mere 27 pounds. As such, the lass intentionally keeps her brown hair long to cover her halfling features, which allows the rogue to pass herself off as a small humanoid or even young human or half-elven child when convenient or necessary.

Dressed dark purple clothing, which is overlaid with attractive black leather accoutrements, Jessie keeps the paraphernalia of her 'profession' secreted upon her person, and especially the authorities, except when in use.

Her friendly blue eyes and warm, sincere smile are disarming and allow the lass to paint a picture of a young girl who is completely unintimidating by all appearances, an assumption often made by others which suits her well and which she actively cultivates.

To promote this look of youth or innocence, most of Jessie's weapons, alchemical doodads, pack, and other equipment are kept hidden under her clothing and also by her large heavy dark green cloak.

Terran

Terran

spacer.png

Jessie smiles when Rodin offers to take the lead into the chamber occupied by the Fey whispering, "Thank you Rodin.  I'll back you up if needed, but let's try to avoid a fight if at all possible."

When Maximilian arms himself with a cold iron dagger and offers to carry the torch as long as he doesn't have to cast a spell, Jessie sighs and whispers, "Here, let me carry the torch."

Reaching into her pack, the tiny Halfling withdraws a small metal tin and fairly large clay jar while saying, "As I said before, I advise keeping weapons either sheaved or hidden so we don't provoke a fight."

Turning to face Maximilian, the diminutive rogue whispers, "No offense intended, but I would keep those hands empty for casting as you said," with a polite smile on her face.

Holding out the tin and crock, Jessie adds in the same low tone, "Let's try honey over vinegar.  Here's my last crock of pure sweet clover bee honey and a tin of dry sweet breads."

"Perhaps this will allow us to achieve a modicum of peace between our two groups so we can pass through without conflict," she adds.  "If not, we kill'em and take back my honey!"

OOC

Free Action:

Swift Action:

Standard Action:

Move:

Jessie Tosscobble III's AppearanceJessie is small standing at 2 foot 8 inches and weighing a mere 27 pounds. As such, the lass intentionally keeps her brown hair long to cover her halfling features, which allows the rogue to pass herself off as a small humanoid or even young human or half-elven child when convenient or necessary.

Dressed dark purple clothing, which is overlaid with attractive black leather accoutrements, Jessie keeps the paraphernalia of her 'profession' secreted upon her person, and especially the authorities, except when in use.

Her friendly blue eyes and warm, sincere smile are disarming and allow the lass to paint a picture of a young girl who is completely unintimidating by all appearances, an assumption often made by others which suits her well and which she actively cultivates.

To promote this look of youth or innocence, most of Jessie's weapons, alchemical doodads, pack, and other equipment are kept hidden under her clothing and also by her large heavy dark green cloak.

Terran

Terran

spacer.png

OOC

Free Action:

Swift Action:

Standard Action:

Move:

Terran

Terran

spacer.png

OOC

Free Action:

Swift Action:

Standard Action:

Move:

Terran

Terran

spacer.png

When Maximilian arms himself with a cold iron dagger and offers to carry the torch as long as he doeesn't have to cast a spell, Jessie sighs and whispers, "Here, let me carry the torch."

Holding out the tin and crock, Jessie adds in the same low tone, "Let's try honey over vinegar.  Here's my last crock of pure sweet clover bee honey and a  tin of dry sweet breads.""Perhaps this will allow us to achieve a modicum of peace between our two groups so we can pass through without conflict," she adds.  "If not, we kill'em and take back my honey!"

OOC

Free Action:

Swift Action:

Standard Action:

Move: