Edit History

Sorithar

Sorithar

spacer.png 

The echoing voice is quick to respond in its ghostly cadence.

"Leave... Leave?! I am the ghost of Galath, I am bound to this place, it is my torment! Now you wish to torment me too!? I've no need to honey or sweets! Go, go forth and find this beast. It is small, elusive, scaly and rust in tone with curved horns and bat-like wings. A small dragon it seems! Bring me the head so it may torment me no more and a cut of the treasure of Galath shall be yours!"

OOC

Note 1:  

MAP

[For sake of clarity, any reference to cardinal directions in posts will assume that North is Top of Map as posted, unless a Compass Rose is visible.]

Sorithar

Sorithar

image.jpeg.ef18e43ee7d96763c604dc89787a26ab.jpeg 

The echoing voice is quick to respond in its ghostly cadence.

"Leave... Leave?! I am the ghost of Galath, I am bound to this place, it is my torment! Now you wish to torment me too!? I've no need to honey or sweets! Go, go forth and find this beast. It is small, elusive, scaly and rust in tone with curved horns and bat-like wings. A small dragon it seems! Bring me the head so it may torment me no more and a cut of the treasure of Galath shall be yours!"

OOC

Note 1:  

MAP

[For sake of clarity, any reference to cardinal directions in posts will assume that North is Top of Map as posted, unless a Compass Rose is visible.]