Edit History

Sorithar

Sorithar

spacer.png 

Having worked out strategy, Jesse now leads you back the way you'd come towards the smaller cavern with the natural spring in it, where the stairs from the ruined keep above come down. As you near the chamber, a strong sulfurous smell tickles your noses, and it gets stronger the closer you get to the chamber. Dampness enfolds Jesse as she enters the chamber proper and a familiar, somewhat shrill, voice calls out.

"So, the grave robbers return, as I knew you would! Brought me a head have you?!"

This time however, Jesse thinks she catches a glimpse of something in the water, the the edge of the dim light shed by the torch in Rodin's hand.

OOC

Note 1:

PC Spells:

MAP

[For sake of clarity, any reference to cardinal directions in posts will assume that North is Top of Map as posted, unless a Compass Rose is visible.]

Sorithar

Sorithar

image.jpeg.ef18e43ee7d96763c604dc89787a26ab.jpeg 

Having worked out strategy, Jesse now leads you back the way you'd come towards the smaller cavern with the natural spring in it, where the stairs from the ruined keep above come down. As you near the chamber, a strong sulfurous smell tickles your noses, and it gets stronger the closer you get to the chamber. Dampness enfolds Jesse as she enters the chamber proper and a familiar, somewhat shrill, voice calls out.

"So, the grave robbers return, as I knew you would! Brought me a head have you?!"

This time however, Jesse thinks she catches a glimpse of something in the water, the the edge of the dim light shed by the torch in Rodin's hand.

OOC

Note 1:

PC Spells:

MAP

[For sake of clarity, any reference to cardinal directions in posts will assume that North is Top of Map as posted, unless a Compass Rose is visible.]