Edit History

Terran

Terran

spacer.png

When Aeruiel leaves the chamber to investigate the ruins, Jessie climbs down off of her rock and repositions at the broken doorway with bow in hand so she can keep an eye on the half-moon elf as she explores the area and whispers, "Please be careful."

Even as she stands watch, Jessie continues to mentally communicate with the yet to be seen creature living in the oak tree chamber.  However, once Aeruiel is back safe and sound, then the Halfling will return to her previous position on the rock and resume perimeter security.

Eventually, as the sun begins to set which signals the coming night and chillier temperatures, Jessie pulls her cloak a bit tighter about her neck while she continues to mentally communicate back and forth with their invisible host.  

Turning to her colleagues, she says in a soft voice, "Cloakfall is nearly upon us.  Soon we will need lighting, especially some at the entrance to this chamber unless our guards have darkvision."

Continuing to whisper, Jessie adds with a hopeful smile, "I think we can also build a small fire to cook, and keep those not on guard duty warm, in the far corner of the room where fires have been struck before."

However, when the tiny rogue detects an Elf approaching the oak tree room, Jessie sits up in attention but does not raise her bow, after all there was plenty of time for that. Instead, Jessie whispers to the group, "We've got visitors. Ready yourselves!"

Jessie's Mind

Jessie thinks, 'It might be an unseelie farie.  I've never seen one before,' she adds before describing the creature from the pool in detail the best she is able. 

'None of us can fly and the water creature won't let us walk past.'

'Plus, big ants block the other way. What other choices do we have to reach the kobolds?'

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

' I realize you called it names but have you or the water creature ever disturbed or tried to attack each other,' she later asks after allowing the invisible helper to talk about the layout of the underground?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Later, Jessie thinks through the mental link, 'It seems to hate you and I can't figure out why since you seem so nice.'

'Can you please tell me why it is so angry?'

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

'Also, you said that you have flown past the farie.'

'Please tell me what lays past the farie's pool?  What did you see?'

'Where does the passage lead,' she asks after trying to learn the nature of the dispute between the two creatures as requested by Aeruiel?

OOC

DM - Please note that I (think) accidently moved the new Dwarf to the rock instead of Jessie on a prior map, but did not want to disturb the location without everyone's input

Free Action: Think

Swift Action:

Move Equivalent Action:

Standard Action: Readied Action to Attack Foes with MW Short Bow if any enemy appear and Jessie has a line of sight

Move: To entrance, then later back to rock

Full Round Action:

Jessie Tosscobble III's AppearanceJessie is small standing at 2 foot 8 inches and weighing a mere 27 pounds. As such, the lass intentionally keeps her brown hair long to cover her halfling features, which allows the rogue to pass herself off as a small humanoid or even young human or half-elven child when convenient or necessary.

Dressed dark purple clothing, which is overlaid with attractive black leather accoutrements, Jessie keeps the paraphernalia of her 'profession' secreted upon her person, and especially the authorities, except when in use.

Her friendly blue eyes and warm, sincere smile are disarming and allow the lass to paint a picture of a young girl who is completely unintimidating by all appearances, an assumption often made by others which suits her well and which she actively cultivates.

To promote this look of youth or innocence, most of Jessie's weapons, alchemical doodads, pack, and other equipment are kept hidden under her clothing and also by her large heavy dark green cloak.

CONTINUING EFFECTS: None

Terran

Terran

spacer.png

When Aeruiel leaves the chamber to investigate the ruins, Jessie climbs down off of her rock and repositions at the broken doorway with bow in hand so she can keep an eye on the half-moon elf as she explores the area and whispers, "Please be careful."

Even as she stands watch, Jessie continues to mentally communicate with the yet to be seen creature living in the oak tree chamber.  However, once Aeruiel is back safe and sound, then the Halfling will return to her previous position on the rock and resume perimeter security.

Eventually, as the sun begins to set which signals the coming night and chillier temperatures, Jessie pulls her cloak a bit tighter about her neck while she continues to mentally communicate back and forth with their invisible host.  

Turning to her colleagues, she says in a soft voice, "Cloakfall is nearly upon us.  Soon we will need lighting, especially some at the entrance to this chamber unless our guards have darkvision."

Continuing to whisper, Jessie adds with a hopeful smile, "I think we can also build a small fire to cook, and keep those not on guard duty warm, in the far corner of the room where fires have been struck before."

However, when the tiny rogue detects an Elf approaching the oak tree room and then hears a second one speak, Jessie sits up in attention but does not raise her bow, after all there was plenty of time for that. Instead, Jessie whispers to the group, "We've got visitors. Ready yourselves!"

Jessie's Mind

Jessie thinks, 'It might be an unseelie farie.  I've never seen one before,' she adds before describing the creature from the pool in detail the best she is able. 

'Plus, big ants block the other way. What other choices do we have to reach the kobolds?'

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

' I realize you called it names but have you or the water creature ever disturbed or tried to attack each other,' she later asks after allowing the invisible helper to talk about the layout of the underground?

Later, Jessie thinks through the mental link, 'It seems to hate you and I can't figure out why since you seem so nice.'

'Where does the passage lead,' she asks after trying to learn the nature of the dispute between the two creatures as requested by Aeruiel?

OOC

DM - Please note that I (think) accidently moved the new Dwarf to the rock instead of Jessie on a prior map, but did not want to disturb the location without everyone's input

Swift Action:

Move Equivalent Action:

Standard Action: Readied Action to Attack Foes with MW Short Bow if any enemy appear and Jessie has a line of sight

Full Round Action:

Jessie Tosscobble III's AppearanceJessie is small standing at 2 foot 8 inches and weighing a mere 27 pounds. As such, the lass intentionally keeps her brown hair long to cover her halfling features, which allows the rogue to pass herself off as a small humanoid or even young human or half-elven child when convenient or necessary.

Dressed dark purple clothing, which is overlaid with attractive black leather accoutrements, Jessie keeps the paraphernalia of her 'profession' secreted upon her person, and especially the authorities, except when in use.

Her friendly blue eyes and warm, sincere smile are disarming and allow the lass to paint a picture of a young girl who is completely unintimidating by all appearances, an assumption often made by others which suits her well and which she actively cultivates.

To promote this look of youth or innocence, most of Jessie's weapons, alchemical doodads, pack, and other equipment are kept hidden under her clothing and also by her large heavy dark green cloak.

Terran

Terran

spacer.png

Jessie's Mind

OOC

Swift Action:

Move Equivalent Action:

Full Round Action:

Terran

Terran

spacer.png

Jessie's Mind

' I realize you called it names but have you or the water creature ever disturbed or tried to attack each other,' she later asks after allowing the invisible helper to talk about the layout of the underground.

'Also, you said that you have flown past the farie.  Please tell me what lays past the farie's pool?  What did you see?  Where does the passage lead,' she asks after trying to learn the nature of the dispute between the two creatures as requested by Aeruiel.

OOC

Swift Action:

Move Equivalent Action:

Full Round Action:

Terran

Terran

spacer.png

Jessie's Mind

Jessie thinks, 'It might be an unseelie farie.  I've never seen one before,' she adds before describing the creature from the pool in detail the best she is able.  'We can't fly and it won't let us walk past and big ants block the other way.'

' I realize you called it names, but have you or the water creature ever disturbed or tried to attack each other,' she later asks after allowing the invisible helper to talk about the layout of the underground.

'Also, you said that you have flown past the farie.  Please tell me what lays past the farie's pool?  What did you see?  Where does the passage lead,' she asks after trying to learn the nature of the dispute between the two creatures as requested by Aeruiel.

OOC

Swift Action:

Move Equivalent Action:

Full Round Action:

Terran

Terran

spacer.png

Jessie's Mind

Jessie thinks, our

OOC

Swift Action:

Move Equivalent Action:

Full Round Action: