Edit History

Sorithar

Sorithar

spacer.png 

Though no creature appears in the sparse foliage above, Rodin's mind is suddenly filled with voice in the Dalelands dialect of the Common tongue, as if of a child.

Rodin's Mind

"Rossal of the Majestic Oak am I! Bad people say you? The horse soldiers are bad! The horse soldiers come here often, every tenday at least, but they never seem to stay for long. How long do you stay?"

OOC

Note:

MAP

[For sake of clarity, any reference to cardinal directions in posts will assume that North is Top of Map as posted, unless a Compass Rose is visible.]

Sorithar

Sorithar

spacer.png 

Though no creature appears in the sparse foliage above, Rodin's mind is suddenly filled with voice in the Dalelands dialect of the Common tongue, as if of a child.

"Rossal of the Majestic Oak am I! Bad people say you? The horse soldiers are bad! The horse soldiers come here often, every tenday at least, but they never seem to stay for long. How long do you stay?"

OOC

Note:

MAP

[For sake of clarity, any reference to cardinal directions in posts will assume that North is Top of Map as posted, unless a Compass Rose is visible.]

Sorithar

Sorithar

image.jpeg.3f203472f1a563a1130ad45f12a8717d.jpeg 

OOC

Note:

MAP