Edit History

Terran

Terran

spacer.png

After ensuring that there were no traps, Jessie arms herself with her bow as she begins to move with the rest of the party, the pickpocket having the idea of staying in the front of the group. 

However, after just taking a few steps, the diminutive halfling immediately halts her progress and holds up her tiny right hand to stop the rest of the group from moving forward.

Once again, the burglar strains her keen halfling hearing and then shakes her head in the affirmative before whispering, "I can definitely make out a low deep humming. A sort of consistent 'zzzzzz.' "

"The bees are close and I suggest we don't disturb them, if at all possible, after all a few small bees can defeat a powerful bear!"

"Can anyone put them to sleep, if necessary," the rogue asks innocently? 

"I've also heard that normal smoke can be used to subdue a bee colony as well, without harming them of course," she adds with a sincere smile. 

"I don't have a smoke stick or anything, but could make a homemade smoke torch I suppose," Jessie adds trying her best to be helpful as she thinks to herself, I pray to the gods they aren't the giant kind!

OOC

Jessie Tosscobble III's AppearanceJessie is small standing at 2 foot 8 inches and weighing a mere 27 pounds. As such, the lass intentionally keeps her brown hair long to cover her halfling features, which allows the rogue to pass herself off as a small humanoid or even young human or half-elven child when convenient or necessary.

Dressed dark purple clothing, which is overlaid with attractive black leather accoutrements, Jessie keeps the paraphernalia of her 'profession' secreted upon her person, and especially the authorities, except when in use.

Her friendly blue eyes and warm, sincere smile are disarming and allow the lass to paint a picture of a young girl who is completely unintimidating by all appearances, an assumption often made by others which suits her well and which she actively cultivates.

To promote this look of youth or innocence, most of Jessie's weapons, alchemical doodads, pack, and other equipment are kept hidden under her clothing and also by her large heavy dark green cloak.

Terran

Terran

spacer.png

After ensuring that there were no traps at the entrance to the hole, Jessie arms herself with her bow as she begins to move with the rest of the party, the pickpocket having the idea of staying in the front of the group. 

However, after just an initial step toward the entrance, the diminutive halfling immediately halts her progress and holds up her tiny right hand to stop the rest of the group from moving forward.

Once again, the burglar strains her keen halfling hearing at the hole and then shakes her head in the affirmative before whispering, "I can definitely make out a low deep humming. A sort of consistent 'zzzzzz.'  The bees are close and I suggest we don't disturb them, if at all possible, after all a few small bees can defeat a powerful bear!"

"I've also heard that normal smoke can be used to subdue a bee colony as well, without harming them of course," she adds with a sincere smile. 

"I don't have a smoke stick or anything, but could make a homemade smoke torch I suppose," Jessie adds trying her best to be helpful as she thinks to herself, I pray to the gods they aren't the giant kind!

OOC

Jessie Tosscobble III's AppearanceJessie is small standing at 2 foot 8 inches and weighing a mere 27 pounds. As such, the lass intentionally keeps her brown hair long to cover her halfling features, which allows the rogue to pass herself off as a small humanoid or even young human or half-elven child when convenient or necessary.

Dressed dark purple clothing, which is overlaid with attractive black leather accoutrements, Jessie keeps the paraphernalia of her 'profession' secreted upon her person, and especially the authorities, except when in use.

Her friendly blue eyes and warm, sincere smile are disarming and allow the lass to paint a picture of a young girl who is completely unintimidating by all appearances, an assumption often made by others which suits her well and which she actively cultivates.

To promote this look of youth or innocence, most of Jessie's weapons, alchemical doodads, pack, and other equipment are kept hidden under her clothing and also by her large heavy dark green cloak.

Terran

Terran

spacer.png

After ensuring that there were no traps at the entrance to the hole, Jessie arms herself with her bow as she begins to move with the rest of the party, the pickpocket having the idea of staying in the front of the group. 

However, after just an initial step toward the entrance, the diminutive halfling immediately halts her progress and holds up her tiny right hand to stop the rest of the group from moving forward.

Once again, the burglar strains her keen halfling hearing at the hole and then shakes her head in the affirmative before whispering, "I can definitely make out a low deep humming. A sort of consistent 'zzzzzz.'  The bees are close and I suggest we don't disturb them, if at all possible, after all a few small bees can defeat a powerful bear!"

"I don't have a smoke stick or anything, but could make a homemade smoke torch I suppose," Jessie adds trying her best to be helpful.

OOC

Terran

Terran

spacer.png

After ensuring that there were no traps at the entrance to the hole, Jessie arms herself with her bow as she begins to move with the rest of the party, the pickpocket having the idea of staying in the front of the group.  However, after just an initial step toward the entrance, the diminutive halfling immediately halts her progress and holds up her tiny right hand to stop the rest of the group from moving forward.

"I've also heard that normal smoke can be used to subdue a bee colony as well, without harming them of course," she adds with a sincere smile.  "I don't have a smoke stick or anything, but could make a homemade smoke torch I suppose," Jessie adds trying her best to be helpful.

OOC

Terran

Terran

spacer.png

After ensuring that there were no traps at the entrance to the hole, Jessie arms herself with her bow as she begins to move with the rest of the party, the pickpocket having the idea of staying in the front of the group.  However, after just an initial step toward the entrance, the diminutive halfling immediately halts her progress and holds up her tiny right hand to stop the rest of the group from moving forward.

Once again, the burglar strains her keen halfling hearing at the hole and then shakes her head in the affirmative before whispering, "I can definitely make out a low deep humming. A sort of consistent 'zzzzzz.'  The bees are close and I suggest we don't disturb them if at all possible, after all a few small bees can defeat a powerful bear!"

"Can anyone put them to sleep, if necessary," the rogue asks innocently?  "I've also heard that normal smoke can be used to subdue a bee colony as well, without harming them of course," she adds with a sincere smile.  "I don't have a smoke stick or anything, but could make a homemade smoke torch I suppose," Jessie adds trying her best to be helpful.

OOC