Edit History

Draidden

Draidden

RodinToken.png.56386b76bbc0b62d9c4d7bada805098e.pngRodin Sethilaud

Wood Elf, Ranger

Glad to see that everyone is awake and going to survive, for now at least. He looks for a place where he can try to hide, but still keep an eye on the entrance.

Kethra, not sure if you have any more healing for today, but a few of us could use some more if you do. Then we should probably camp here for the night.

And yes, thank you Rossal for your hospitality.

I can keep watch while you all get some sleep. I don't need to sleep, just sit still and rest. And I can keep watch while doing that.

OOC

Elven Lowlight vision, so he can see 40' a if full lit rather than the normal 20 of the torch.

Will take 10 on Spot and Listen checks for a total of 15 each when not in combat.

Will take 10 on his Hide check for a 13, if allowed.

It gets a +3 bonus if any of those are applied to Drow or large spiders.

AppearanceRodin stands at 6 feet tall and appears a bit more muscular than the average elf. His skin has a light brownish tan look to it. His hair is brown with streaks of copper highlights through it and hangs down to just touch his shoulders. It normally has a bit of a wild windblown look to it. His eyes are a medium green which reminds most people of the color of leaves. He wears studded leather armor that has been dyed a camouflage pattern of browns and greens. His cloak is held closed by a brooch the shape of a silver arrow with green fletching. Aside from his dagger on his belt, the only weapon he carries is his longbow, which looks a bit thicker and sturdier than most bows.

Draidden

Draidden

RodinToken.png.56386b76bbc0b62d9c4d7bada805098e.pngRodin Sethilaud

Wood Elf, Ranger

Glad to see that everyone is awake and going to survive, for now at least. He looks for a place where he can try to hide, but still keep an eye on the entrance.

Kethra, not sure if you have any more healing for today, but a few of us could use some more if you do. Then we should probably camp here for the night.

And yes, thank you Rossal for your hospitality.

I can keep watch while you all get some sleep. I don't need to sleep, just sit still and rest. And I can keep watch while doing that.

OOC

Elven Lowlight vision, so he can see 40' a if full lit rather than the normal 20 of the torch.

Will take 10 on Spot and Listen checks for a total of 15 each when not in combat.

Will take 10 on his Hide check for a 13, if allowed.

It gets a +3 bonus if any of those are applied to Drow or large spiders.

AppearanceRodin stands at 6 feet tall and appears a bit more muscular than the average elf. His skin has a light brownish tan look to it. His hair is brown with streaks of copper highlights through it and hangs down to just touch his shoulders. It normally has a bit of a wild windblown look to it. His eyes are a medium green which reminds most people of the color of leaves. He wears studded leather armor that has been dyed a camouflage pattern of browns and greens. His cloak is held closed by a brooch the shape of a silver arrow with green fletching. Aside from his dagger on his belt, the only weapon he carries is his longbow, which looks a bit thicker and sturdier than most bows.