Edit History

Wiz

Wiz

spacer.png

Kethra smiles continuing to speak to the tree, "I promise that we won't hurt your tree, Rossal, one of my friends spotted an old fireplace here. If the chimney draws that would work well, so I'll check it out. Thank you for allowing us to shelter under your home; you are the most hospitable dragon I have had the good fortune to meet. Would you like some more dried fruit or meat from my rations? I'm sorry I don't have anything else in my pack."

Kethra goes to the fireplace and lights a small twig to check if the fireplace draws smoke up, if so she will begin to gather fallen wood to stack carefully in the fireplace as well as to gather for feeding it all night.

AppearanceTall, thin and blonde; the young 's woman's bone structure speaks to her proud Illuskan ancestry and the fierce warriors and sailors who founded her bloodline. The young scholar has eyes like the sea after a storm and a fair complexion made pale by hours and hours in ivory towers.

Scholar by nature and librarian by training; Kethra is a bibliophile, almost as passionate about books as she is about her goddess and the magic that Mystra brings to the world. Sometimes tending to be a know-it-all, the young Illuskan often has to moderate her superior-seeming attitude by being an affable person and an able negotiator.

Wiz

Wiz

spacer.png

Kethra smiles continuing to speak in draconic, "I promise that we won't hurt your tree, Rossal, one of my friends spotted an old fireplace here. If the chimney draws that would work well, so I'll check it out. Thank you for allowing us to shelter under your home; you are the most hospitable dragon I have had the good fortune to meet. Would you like some more dried fruit or meat from my rations? I'm sorry I don't have anything else in my pack."

Kethra goes to the fireplace and lights a small twig to check if the fireplace draws smoke up, if so she will begin to gather fallen wood to stack carefully in the fireplace as well as to gather for feeding it all night.

AppearanceTall, thin and blonde; the young 's woman's bone structure speaks to her proud Illuskan ancestry and the fierce warriors and sailors who founded her bloodline. The young scholar has eyes like the sea after a storm and a fair complexion made pale by hours and hours in ivory towers.

Scholar by nature and librarian by training; Kethra is a bibliophile, almost as passionate about books as she is about her goddess and the magic that Mystra brings to the world. Sometimes tending to be a know-it-all, the young Illuskan often has to moderate her superior-seeming attitude by being an affable person and an able negotiator.