Edit History

MinjaMan

MinjaMan

spacer.pngAlandri Malfore

AC: 15 HP: 12/12 Hero Points: 1

Fortitude: +3 Reflex: +5 Will: +5

Movement: 30ft |  Class DC: 17 Perception: +3

Skills: Acrobatics: +5*, Arcana: +6*, Athletics: +0, Crafting: +3, Deception: +7*, Diplomacy: +7*, Intimidation: +7*, Lore: Nantambe: +6, Medicine: +0, Nature: +3, Occultism: +3, Performance: +4, Religion: +0, Society: +3, Stealth: +2, Survival: +0, Thievery: +2

Active Effects: None Conditions: None

Alandri's mood seems to go a little dour after a little jaunt through the rain. Call him a cat, but he hates getting wet. The sorcerer thinks to himself, “At least we are all done trying to talk to animals.” He gets a little more sour seeing Professor Ot's cheery mood and even his clothes seemingly unaffected by the rain. When the professor then asks the group to learn the secrets of a snake his face seems to go completely deadpan and annoyed. He mumbles under his breath, “you have got to be kidding me.”

Alandri speaks up to address the professor, "Um excuse my rudeness here Professor Ot, but are we not to be learning magic at this school? I just didn’t realize I needed to study up on speaking to animals. I seemed to have missed that page from my acceptance letter focusing on arcane studies. Or maybe I just entered the wrong class. You know what, that is what it must be, I must be in the wrong class and this is druid studies. Do you know where I can find arcane studies?”

MinjaMan

MinjaMan

Skills: Acrobatics: +5*, Arcana: +6*, Athletics: +0, Crafting: +3, Deception: +7*, Diplomacy: +7*, Intimidation: +7*, Lore: Nantambe: +6, Medicine: +0, Nature: +3, Occultism: +3, Performance: +4, Religion: +0, Society: +3, Stealth: +2, Survival: +0, Thievery: +2

Alandri's mood seems to go a little dour after a little jaunt through the rain. Call him a cat, but he hates getting wet. The sorcerer thinks to himself, “At least we are all done trying to talk to animals.” He gets a little more sour seeing Professor Ot's cheery mood and even his clothes seemingly unaffected by the rain. When the professor then asks the group to learn the secrets of a snake his face seems to go completely deadpan and annoyed. He mumbles under his breath, “you have got to be kidding me.”

Alandri speaks up to address the professor, "Um excuse my rudeness here Professor Ot, but are we not to be learning magic at this school? I just didn’t realize I needed to study up on speaking to animals. I seemed to have missed that page from my acceptance letter focusing on arcane studies. Or maybe I just entered the wrong class. You know what, that is what it must be, I must be in the wrong class and this is druid studies. Do you know where I can find arcane studies?”

MinjaMan

MinjaMan