Edit History

MinjaMan

MinjaMan

spacer.pngAlandri Malfore

AC: 15 HP: 12/12 Hero Points: 1

Fortitude: +3 Reflex: +5 Will: +5

Movement: 30ft |  Class DC: 17 Perception: +3

Skills: Acrobatics: +5*, Arcana: +6*, Athletics: +0, Crafting: +3, Deception: +7*, Diplomacy: +7*, Intimidation: +7*, Lore: Nantambe: +6, Medicine: +0, Nature: +3, Occultism: +3, Performance: +4, Religion: +0, Society: +3, Stealth: +2, Survival: +0, Thievery: +2

Active Effects: None Conditions: None

Alandri steps forward and stands in front of teacher Ot and says, "I will take the keys professor. I wish to unlock what knowledge I can of magic and learn their secrets for myself. I wish to better myself and the ones that I love with the knowledge that this school can give."

There is an awkward pause as Alandri stands there waiting. "Oh is there something I'm supposed to do? Do I need to take the symbol out of the air or what not. Not sure what the next step is here."

Mechanics

MinjaMan

MinjaMan

On 5/11/2023 at 11:17 AM, MinjaMan said:

spacer.pngAlandri Malfore

AC: 15 HP: 12/12 Hero Points: 1

Fortitude: +3 Reflex: +5 Will: +5

Movement: 30ft |  Class DC: 17 Perception: +3

Skills: Acrobatics: +5*, Arcana: +6*, Athletics: +0, Crafting: +3, Deception: +7*, Diplomacy: +7*, Intimidation: +7*, Lore: Nantambe: +6, Medicine: +0, Nature: +3, Occultism: +3, Performance: +4, Religion: +0, Society: +3, Stealth: +2, Survival: +0, Thievery: +2

Active Effects: None Conditions: None

Alandri steps forward and stands in front of teacher Ot and says, "I will take the keys professor. I wish to unlock what knowledge I can of magic and learn their secrets for myself. I wish to better myself and the ones that I love with the knowledge that this school can give."

There is an awkward pause as Alandri stands there waiting. "Oh is there something I'm supposed to do? Do I need to take the symbol out of the air or what not. Not sure what the next step is here."

Mechanics