Edit History

MinjaMan

MinjaMan

spacer.pngAlandri Malfore

AC: 15 HP: 12/12 Hero Points: 1

Fortitude: +3 Reflex: +5 Will: +5

Movement: 30ft |  Class DC: 17 Perception: +3

Skills: Acrobatics: +5*, Arcana: +6*, Athletics: +0, Crafting: +3, Deception: +7*, Diplomacy: +7*, Intimidation: +7*, Lore: Nantambe: +6, Medicine: +0, Nature: +3, Occultism: +3, Performance: +4, Religion: +0, Society: +3, Stealth: +2, Survival: +0, Thievery: +2

Active Effects: None Conditions: None

Dripping and soaking wet now that he had to run through the rain a second time, he finds himself late to the claiming a room party. His mood is a little sour still from being wet. Call him a cat, but he hates being wet. He starts to explore and tries opening up Kiakara's door to check if its available and after seeing her practicing her forms he tries to ask quickly and quietly shut the door, hoping that she did not notice. He runs around the corner to hide and puts his back against the wall. He looks over and finds Lily and Esi right by him and quickly straightens up. He smooths his wet jacket puts on his winning smile and says, "Well hello ladies" *twinkle teeth* "it seems like I am having a bit of trouble finding a room." *Achem* "My name is Alandri Malfore, Sorcerer Extraordinaire." He leans it just a tad and his smile goes just a slight bit deeper. "Do you think you could find me a room?

Mechanics

MinjaMan

MinjaMan

Skills: Acrobatics: +5*, Arcana: +6*, Athletics: +0, Crafting: +3, Deception: +7*, Diplomacy: +7*, Intimidation: +7*, Lore: Nantambe: +6, Medicine: +0, Nature: +3, Occultism: +3, Performance: +4, Religion: +0, Society: +3, Stealth: +2, Survival: +0, Thievery: +2

Dripping and soaking wet now that he had to run through the rain a second time, he finds himself late to the claiming a room party. His mood is a little sour still from being wet. Call him a cat, but he hates being wet. He starts to explore and tries opening up Kiakara's door to check if its available and after seeing her practicing her forms he tries to ask quickly and quietly shut the door, hoping that she did not notice. He runs around the corner to hide and puts his back against the wall. He looks over and finds Lily and Esi right by him and quickly straightens up. He smooths his wet jacket puts on his winning smile and says, "Well hello ladies" *twinkle teeth* "it seems like I am having a bit of trouble finding a room." *Achem* "My name is Alandri Malfore, Sorcerer Extraordinaire." He leans it just a tad and his smile goes just a slight bit deeper. "Do you think you could find me a room?

Mechanics

MinjaMan

MinjaMan

On 5/17/2023 at 12:01 PM, MinjaMan said:

Mechanics