Edit History

jokomaisu

jokomaisu

Mortimer Davorus

MortimerDavorus.png.f8f7cc5349a52ebd5bea181cb75795fe.pngMort suddenly clutched Grayden's arm with both hands to steady himself. His feet now on the motionless ground caused his knees to tremble and his legs to feel like celery that had been boiled too long. The voyage had not been kind to the already sensitive body of the young mage.

"My pleasure to meet you," he sputtered, trying to turn his near fall into something of a handshake. "Mortimer Davorus."

"Lizard men, you say?" he blinked, feeling about as green as one. "I certainly hope not. I can't say I have any plans to trudge through the marshes." Stumbling less now, he did his best to keep the pace of his new found friend.

"If you feel a hostile encounter with lizard men is in your future it may do you well to encase yourself in a protective layer of magical metal. I hear there is much to be found in the dungeons of an ancient fortress near here."

jokomaisu

jokomaisu

Mortimer Davorus

MortimerDavorus.png.f8f7cc5349a52ebd5bea181cb75795fe.pngMort suddenly clutched Grayden's arm with both hands to steady himself. His feet now on the motionless ground caused his knees to tremble and his legs to feel like celery that had been boiled too long. The voyage had not been kind to the already sensitive body of the young mage.

"My pleasure to meet you," he sputtered, trying to turn his near fall into something of a handshake. "Mortimer Davorus."

"Lizard men, you say?" he blinked, feeling about as green as one. "I certainly hope not. I can't say I have any plans to trudge through the marshes." Stumbling less now, he did his best to keep the pace of his new found friend.

"If you feel a hostile encounter with lizard men is in your future it may do you well to encase yourself in a protective layer of magical metal. I hear there is much to be found in the dungeons of an ancient fortress near here."

jokomaisu

jokomaisu

Mort suddenly clutched Grayden's arm with both hands to steady himself. His feet now on motionless ground made his knees tremble and his legs feel like celery that had been boiled too long. The voyage had not been kind to the already sensitive body of the young mage.

jokomaisu

jokomaisu

Mort suddenly clutched Grayden's arm with both hands to steady himself. His feet now on motionless ground made his knees tremble and his legs feel like celery that had been boiled too long. The voyage had not been kind to the already sensitive body of the young mage.

"My pleasure to meet you," he sputtered, trying to turn his near fall into something of a handshake. "Mortimer Davorous."