Edit History

eltorin

eltorin

Mordel

A young man walks up to the others with a stern look on his face, leaning on a stick travelers frequently use. It's not that he visibly needs said stick to walk, per se, but it's steadiness comforts him after a long voyage on the sea.spacer.png

"It's  good to feel the earth below my feet again..", he thinks to himself, "..though the hard part is surely 
just coming right up."
, as he takes notice of the travelers with the same thoughts in their eyes, stops in front of them. "Greetings, the name's Mordel. Back home I was called The Wanderer, you may just call me that, whatever rolls off your more tongue easily."

eltorin

eltorin

Mordel

A young man walks up to the others with a stern look on his face, leaning on a stick travelers frequently use. It's not that he visibly needs said stick to walk, per se, but it's steadiness comforts him after a long voyage on the sea.spacer.png

"It's  good to feel the earth below my feet again..", he thinks to himself, "..though the hard part is surely 
just coming right up."
, as he takes notice of the travelers with the same thoughts in their eyes, stops in front of them. "Greetings, the name's Mordel. Back home I was called The Wanderer, you may just call me that, whatever rolls off your tongue easily."

eltorin

eltorin

Mordel

A young man walks up to the others with a stern look on his face, leaning on a stick travelers frequently use. It's not that he visible needs said stick to walk, per se, but it's steadiness comforts him after a long voyage on the sea.spacer.png

just coming right up."
, as he takes notice of the travelers with the same thoughts in their eyes, stops in front of them. "Greetings, the name's Mordel. Back home I was called The Wanderer, you may just call me that, whatever rolls off your tongue easily."

eltorin

eltorin

Mordel

A young man waks up to the others with a stern look on his face, leaning on a stick travelers frequently use. It's not that he visible needs said stick to walk, per se, but it's steadiness comforts him after a long voyage on the sea.spacer.png

just coming right up."