Edit History

jokomaisu

jokomaisu

Mortimer Davorus

MortimerDavorus.png.f8f7cc5349a52ebd5bea181cb75795fe.pngMort stepped forward and addressed the scribe and commanding soldier.

"I am Mortimer Davorus, citizen of Havenhurst, the Gateway of the Emerald Coast in the northwest reaches of Meridiana. I'm a fifth generation undertaker, and the apprentice of Helona Glorgyth, one of the master wizards at Karuk Barkul."

For a moment, he had considered not mentioning his former master. If, for some reason, anyone were to contact her to inquire about him, it would most likely be revealed that he had an interest in necromancy. And gods know how much people freak out over that kind of thing. However, given the great distance from the frosty mountain peaks home to his disapproving superior and her habit of avoiding practically everyone, he felt it safe to state her name. Yet, he quite purposely failed to accurately describe himself as her former apprentice. He felt that it sounded better the way he put it and that by being completely truthful (or not even mentioning a master at all) it would only invite more questions.

He provides a silver coin before the need to be asked to do so.

jokomaisu

jokomaisu

Mortimer Davorus

MortimerDavorus.png.f8f7cc5349a52ebd5bea181cb75795fe.pngMort stepped forward and addressed the scribe and commanding soldier.

"I am Mortimer Davorus, citizen of Havenhurst, the Gateway of the Emerald Coast in the northwest reaches of Meridiana. I'm a fifth generation undertaker, and the apprentice of Helona Glorgyth, one of the master wizards at Karuk Barkul."

For a moment, he had considered not mentioning his former master. If, for some reason, anyone were to contact her to inquire about him, it would most likely be revealed that he had an interest in necromancy. And gods know how much people freak out over that kind of thing. However, given the great distance from the frosty mountain peaks home to his disapproving superior and her habit of avoiding practically everyone, he felt it safe to state her name. Yet, he quite purposely failed to accurately describe himself as her former apprentice. He felt that it sounded better the way he put it and that by being completely truthful (or not even mentioning a master at all) it would only invite more questions.