Edit History

eltorin

eltorin

Mordel

"That is quite right", Mordel says, as Cal shares his brief history. "Thank you for you honesty."spacer.png

As they step in the tavern, he takes a good look around, as the place is haf empty, one may spot any of the more eager onlookers more easily, then follows Cal's example, sitting in a way that he can always keep an eye on the door to see who might follow them. It's not necessarily trouble, but this is a new and unknown territory of some sorts, it pays to be vigilant at all times.

"I'm always grateful for what I get but in all honesty, I would enjoy a quick breakfast when the table doesn't move while I'm eating. Care to join me, perhaps?"

eltorin

eltorin

Mordel

"That is quite right", Mordel says, when Cal shares his brief history. "Thank you for you honesty."spacer.png

As they step in the tavern, he takes a good look around, as the place is haf empty, one may spot any of the more eager onlookers more easily, then follows Cal's example, sitting in a way that he can always keep an eye on the door to see who might follow them. It's not necessarily trouble, but this is a new and unknown territory of some sorts, it pays to be vigilant at all times.

"I'm always grateful for what I get but in all honesty, I would enjoy a quick breakfast when the table doesn't move while I'm eating. Care to join me, perhaps?"

eltorin

eltorin

Mordel

"That is quite right", Mordel says, when Cal shared his brief history. "Thank you for you honesty."spacer.png