Edit History

GaryD20

GaryD20

TavernKeeper.jpg.826808bace6f41e9941a03a54b0b553d.jpg

A large burly figure turns and places a frothy mug of ale down before the dwarf. He snatches up the silver with an equally burly hand. "We have shepherds pie and mutton stew," he says pulling a rag from beneath the counter and wiping off the area in front of Kharn. "Can't go wrong with the shepherds pie, if you don't mind me saying."

Irene.jpg.9b4574a41efafb05a65cfba684a5a9e8.jpg

The serving wench turns, watching Gray's coin fly past her and clink off the wall onto the floor. She turns back with a smile. "I hope you're better at wielding that sword than you are at tossing coins!" She says playfully. She continues on to the bar and begins preparing a round of ale for Gray and his companions. "Will you be having a bite as well?" She calls out as she works. "We have shepherds pie and mutton stew, if you like."

GaryD20

GaryD20

TavernKeeper.jpg.826808bace6f41e9941a03a54b0b553d.jpg

A large burly figure turns and places a frothy mug of ale down before the dwarf. He snatches up the silver with an equally burly hand. "We have shepherds pie and mutton stew," he says pulling a rag from beneath the counter and wiping off the area in front of Kharn. "Can't go wrong with the shepherds pie, if you don't mind me saying."

Irene.jpg.9b4574a41efafb05a65cfba684a5a9e8.jpg

The serving wench turns, watching Gray's coin fly past her and clink off the wall onto the floor. She turns back with a smile. "I hope you're better at wielding that sword than you are at tossing coins!" She says playfully. She continues on to the bar and begins preparing a round of ale for Gray and his companions. "Will you be having a bite as well?" She calls out as she works. "We have shepherds pie and mutton stew, if you like."

Irene.jpg