Edit History

jokomaisu

jokomaisu

Mortimer Davorus

"IfMortimerDavorus.png.f8f7cc5349a52ebd5bea181cb75795fe.png he goes in there," Mort says to Mordel, motioning at the inn next-door, "then let's try to see if we can observe him from a window. Otherwise, I say we give it a moment and then follow him inside."

Suddenly realizing that his behavior may strike his new companion as odd, Mort clears his throat.

"That old fortress where our cyclopean quarry recently returned as the sole survivor, all I've heard is rumors about the place. Same as you. Rumors about magical armor... and danger.

"As a practitioner of the mystic arts, I must seek out places with magic. They may hold secrets waiting to be discovered by someone like myself. Secrets that you can't learn in a college."

Mort points his walking stick at Bart.

"If what that wench said about him is true, then I need to know everything he knows about that place.

"But first, I need to know that I can trust him."

jokomaisu

jokomaisu

Mortimer Davorus

"IfMortimerDavorus.png.f8f7cc5349a52ebd5bea181cb75795fe.png he goes in there," Mort says to Mordel, motioning at the inn next-door, "then let's try to see if we can observe him from a window. Otherwise, I say we follow him inside."

Suddenly realizing that his behavior may strike his new companion as odd, Mort clears his throat.

"That old fortress where our cyclopean quarry recently returned as the sole survivor, all I've heard is rumors about the place. Same as you. Rumors about magical armor... and danger.

"As a practitioner of the mystic arts, I must seek out places with magic. They may hold secrets waiting to be discovered by someone like myself. Secrets that you can't learn in a college."

"If what that wench said about him is true, then I need to know everything he knows about that place.

jokomaisu

jokomaisu

Mortimer Davorus

"IfMortimerDavorus.png.f8f7cc5349a52ebd5bea181cb75795fe.png he goes in there," Mort says to Mordel, motioning at the inn next-door, "Let's try to see if we can observe him from a window. Otherwise, I say we follow him inside."