Edit History

eltorin

eltorin

Mordel

To Mort, he says: "I agree, let's hang back a little. I don't want to scare him but I do believe he could provide us withvaluable information. The rumours we have all heard are proving to be unsettling but whatever me may decide to do, we also need to gather as much insight as we can."

spacer.pngMordel takes a look around.

"Trust him..yes, he doesn't seem the most trusting or trustworthy type, either. Let's find out, we'll head in on your mark."

eltorin

eltorin

Mordel

To Mort, he says: "I agree, let's hang back a little. I don't want to scare him but I do believe he could provide us withvaluable information. The rumours we have all heard are proving to be unsettling but whatever me may decide to do, we also need to gather as much insight as we can."

spacer.pngMordel takes a look around.

"Trust him..yes, he doesn't seem the most trusting or trustworthy type, either. Let's find out, on your mark."

eltorin

eltorin

Mordel

To Mort, he say: "I agree, let's hang back a little. I don't want to scare him but I do believe he could provide us with spacer.png

valuable information. The rumours we have all heard are proving to be unsettling but whatever me may decide to do, we also need to gather as much insight as we can."

Mordel takes a look around.

"Trust him..yes, he doesn't seem the most trusting or trustworthy type, either. Let's find out, on your mark."