Edit History

eltorin

eltorin

Mordel

Mordel listens intently to Louise's words, thanks her for all the information, agreeing with Mortspacer.png that they may be back for lodging at a later time.

When they leave the inn, he turns to Mort: "The Town Bulleting Board is a splendid idea, let's tell the others about it, they may be interested, as well. As for, let's plan how to approach him, I would not want to get on his bad side by waking him from the ale-induced stupor, if he's up there sleeping."

eltorin

eltorin

Mordel

Mordel listens intently to Louise's words, thanks her for all the information, agreeing with Mortspacer.png that they may be back for lodging at a later time.

When they leave the inn, turn to Mort: "The Town Bulleting Board is a splendid idea, let's tell the others about it, they may be interested, as well. As for, let's plan how to approach him, I would not want to get on his bad side by waking him from the ale-induced stupor, if he's up there sleeping."

eltorin

eltorin

Mordel

Mordel listens intently to Louise's words, thank thanks her for all the information, agreeing with Mortspacer.png that they may be back for lodging at a later time.

When they leave the inn, turn to Mort: "The Town Bulleting Board is a splendid idea, let's tell the others about it, they may be interested, as well. As for, let's plan how to approach him, I would not want to get on his bad side by waking him from the ale-induced stupor, if he's up there sleeping."