Edit History

Papa Bear

Papa Bear

spacer.png
Orn, Son of Thain

Orn smiles as he looks over the map.  "Ah, me loves a good map." He says.  "Me don't got none meself.  This is one dwarf with the nugget of an Iron Trap.  I never get lost.  An' if'n me does, me ain't.  Where me be is where me be meant ta be!"

And with that, he grins proudly... then something catches his eye.  He rolls up the map quickly, hastily, and hands it to Tomas.  The dwarf rushes over to a corner of the Troll-hole.  With trembling hands, he swats aside bone and cloth, leather and rusted weapons, to reveal what he'd seen, what caught his eye... what drew him to this spot.  

"Rukhs-barzûl" he says, awe and wonder in his voice.  He lifts the great warhammer up above his head for all to see. "Rukhs-barzûl!" he shouts.  Looking at his companions, he says in a softer voice, full of deference, "The Orc's Bane."

Holding action.

Papa Bear

Papa Bear

image.jpeg.58cec584ace6fca2468cb9f0e8a37e5c.jpeg
Orn, Son of Thain

Orn smiles as he looks over the map.  "Ah, me loves a good map." He says.  "Me don't got none meself.  This is one dwarf with the nugget of an Iron Trap.  I never get lost.  An' if'n me does, me ain't.  Where me be is where me be meant ta be!"

Holding action.