Edit History

Papa Bear

Papa Bear

image.jpeg.58cec584ace6fca2468cb9f0e8a37e5c.jpegOrn, Son of Thain

Weaponmaster

HP: 32 / 32          AC: 20 (16)           Second Wind: Yes          Action Surge: Yes          Character Sheet

The dwarf looks over the letter then gasps, "Its from Balin, son of Fundin." He says, suddenly getting more serious as he reads the letter.  "Its a quest to bring the puzzle-box and the letter to the Lady Sigrún of Baraz-dum.  There be a reward, aye.  What else it be, me does not know.  But I suspect there be some hidden rune letters on the back, crafted by someone much more clever than me.  We ought ta deliver the box." He says, then thinks for a second. "Where be this marsh? I only know tha road twixt Bree an' Baraz-dum, not the rest o' these lands."

Papa Bear

Papa Bear

image.jpeg.58cec584ace6fca2468cb9f0e8a37e5c.jpegOrn, Son of Thain

Weaponmaster

HP: 32 / 32               AC: 20 (16)                Second Wind: Yes               Action Surge: Yes               Character Sheet

The dwarf looks over the letter then gasps, "Its from Balin, son of Fundin." He says, suddenly getting more serious as he reads the letter.  "Its a quest to bring the puzzle-box and the letter to the Lady Sigrún of Baraz-dum.  There be a reward, aye.  What else it be, me does not know.  But I suspect there be some hidden rune letters on the back, crafted by someone much more clever than me.  We ought ta deliver the box." He says, then thinks for a second. "Where be this marsh? I only know tha road twixt Bree an' Baraz-dum, not the rest o' these lands."