Edit History

The Foiler

The Foiler

Build ideas and such

I'll take the Wizard archetype, and will focus a lot on building up Silas' magical repertoire and versatility. I like the Amulet for 2nd implement at 5th level, which will be a huge upgrade mechanically for Silas, should he a) make it into the game, and b) live that long, providing that c), the game even goes to Level 5, which I have not checked out at the time of this writing

If/when I either have the GP or one makes itself available, I think a returning weapon would work well, probably a common-enough Guiding Star unless I can get access to the Eclipse unique starknife. Or something that adds Dex to Damage magically, although I don't know if that's even a thing in PF2 nope, nothing I can get

If only Exploit Vulnerability worked with Fling Magic. The Wand seems cool but it doesn't take advantage of the other class features, and I can get Wizard cantrips at Level two anyway; it's also hard to talk me out of doing a Mirror Master/Nightcrawler mashup thing in combat.

The Foiler

The Foiler

Build ideas and such

I'll take the Wizard archetype, and will focus a lot on building up Silas' magical repertoire and versatility. I like the Amulet for 2nd implement at 5th level, which will be a huge upgrade mechanically for Silas, should he a) make it into the game, and b) live that long, providing that c), the game even goes to Level 5, which I have not checked out at the time of this writing

If/when I either have the GP or one makes itself available, I think a returning weapon would work well, probably a common-enough Guiding Star unless I can get access to the Eclipse unique starknife. Or something that adds Dex to Damage magically, although I don't know if that's even a thing in PF2 nope, nothing I can get

If only Exploit Vulnerability worked with Fling Magic.

The Foiler

The Foiler

Build ideas and such

I'll take the Wizard archetype, and will focus a lot on building up Silas' magical repertoire and versatility. I am leaning towards the Regalia for my second implement, and if/when I either have the GP or one makes itself available, I think a returning weapon would work well, probably a common Guiding Star unless I can get access to the Eclipse unique starknife. Or something that adds Dex to Damage magically, although I don't know if that's even a thing in PF2

Now I find myself wondering if I should switch Int and Dex, given that the class is more like a bard than a wizard. I think I will.

The Foiler

The Foiler

Build ideas and such

Well I have a 16 INT so obviously I'll take the Wizard archetype, and will focus a lot on building up Silas' magical repertoire and versatility. I am leaning towards the Regalia for my second implement, and if/when I either have the GP or one makes itself available, I think a returning weapon would work well, probably a common Guiding Star unless I can get access to the Eclipse unique starknife.

Now I find myself wondering if I should switch Int and Dex, given that the class is more like a bard than a wizard. I think I will.

The Foiler

The Foiler

Build ideas and such

Well I have a 16 INT so obviously I'll take the Wizard archetype, and will focus a lot on building up Silas' magical repertoire and versatility. I am leaning towards the Regalia for my second implement, and if/when I either have the GP or one makes itself available, I think a returning weapon would work well, probably a common Guiding Star unless I can get access to the Eclipse unique starknife.