Merlyn Zan Cuddlu

Dip: 9

Mil: 4

Ind: 5

Fai: 2

Int: 7

Expected Stat Changes: +2 Military

Actions:

1. Military: Merlyn Zan Cuddlu challenges Titania!

The inner workings of Caler Myrffdin has been transformed by the extended partnership between the Isle of Ruin and the Disciples. Whirring automatons are a frequent sight rolling down hallways, armored Merlyn lurk in corners and over ramparts, and a cultural divide grows ever starker between those within and those without. Titania is the straw that breaks the camels back, ushering in dozens of would-be assassins to kill Zan Cuddlu and take his place within Caler Myrffdin, and many days pass with blood flowing through the gutters. The Pirate Queens entreat the great Warrior Goddess with distant tributes, the Order of the Drake accompanies her on her journey through Ruin acting as guides, and Zan Cuddlu prepares a great feast for her. The corpses of Tir Buwch Witches, claimed from their treacherous attempts at decimating the woodlands of Brenn Tyr, are prepared for the festivities, and Zan Cuddlu obsessively speaks to Titania throughout. At last, chewing on a piece of bone, Zan Cuddlu states "You are the most radiant blade of all the stars. The quickening of my blood is a foreign sensation, long faded to the annals of antiquity where my bubbling birth lay, and I must act to quell it. I must act true. Take my blood and I yours." He finally knelt to one knee and kissed her razor-sharp hands. After his lips touch cold metal he brandishes a sword from a sequestered stash and engages in a deadly duel!

2. Military: Titania Quests for New lands North West of 431!

With war averted on Brenn-Tyr, temporarily, Titania finds herself at the head of a great host of blood-addled Merlyn and riled up Darkkin. Setting sail they travel into the brave unknown in search of new battles and fresh faces to scar. Caler Hen-Haern is a light with festivities around its exterior as a parade is held for her maiden voyage and invitations are freely thrown.

3. Military: Merlyn Mal Dread goes on a Quest to explore north of 431

Returning from Sypressa Merlyn Mal Dread finds himself disaffected with Ruin's society. Years spent amongst the trees leave him with little to compare when gazing upon the fire brick dunes, speaking out of turn to answer voices of companions who no longer stood next to him, and spending more time with Darkkin colonies than Merlyn warbands. He spends some time at Caler Hen-Haern to try and see about joining the Disciples more directly. He finds little success. Turned away save for the parts he needs for his armor he meanders the shores of the Three Isles. Hijacking a vessel off the coast of Rise he travels once more to the mainland of Brenn-Tyr and spends a few weeks collecting honey and traveling amongst the locals. When word of a mythical weapon on the coast reaches his ear he finds newfound resolve and embarks on a quest! Accompanied by Darkmoon Dream and Link To Fire, two Darkkin of general renown amongst the populace of Rise, Mal Dread sets forth to the north charting new territory and dragging his vessel ashore from time to time.

4. Military: Attempt to Isolate the Anomaly

With Ruin now fully integrated into the local populace the raiding vessels of the Mamluk's make anchor. Isolating the forest down to the last known spot of the Anomaly, a swarm of Darkkin Rats are deployed, and burrow into the tainted samples collected. Axes are sharpened, shovels break dirt, and a small warband of armored killers wait in tow for their tiny heroes to return. A sickly green Darkkin Crow skips off the border to Sypressa and delivers a message of aid to Ruin's Elven cousins, hoping some of the locals will at least be tempted to watch, and report back the great victory of defending the Rosewood and Sypressa from utter catastrophe.

5. Diplomacy: Explore east of 130

Intent on finding a land to truly call their own Merlyn Dewry Arthyr leads the Order of the Drake from the shores of Ruin to the nearby coast of Brenn-Tyr, where rumors of a mystical axe relic abound, and the promise of great adventure waits behind every corner.

Non-Action:

- Resist Buyouts unless otherwise noted

- Resist Conversions unless otherwise Noted

- Transfer control of Region 429 to SYP via Embassy

- The Order of the Drake requests a Hold to be constructed in 429

- Merlyn Gul Twir sends a host of dissidents to the prison barge of Matron Finchley. Political agitators, unlicensed freebooters, several Drake Squires, and a strange Merlyn Dantès who has been put in solitary confinement. He whispers amongst the guards and the prisoners, who languish within the black site forgotten by the hungry eyes and ears of the masses.

Tychris1

Tychris1

spacer.png

Ruin's Ancient Warriors

Region 429, 130, and 129

Merlyn Zan Cuddlu

Actions:

The inner workings of Caler Myrffdin has been transformed by the extended partnership between the Isle of Ruin and the Disciples. Whirring automatons are a frequent sight rolling down hallways, armored Merlyn lurk in corners and over ramparts, and a cultural divide grows ever starker between those within and those without. Titania is the straw that breaks the camels back, ushering in dozens of would-be assassins to kill Zan Cuddlu and take his place within Caler Myrffdin, and many days pass with blood flowing through the gutters. The Pirate Queens entreat the great Warrior Goddess with distant tributes, the Order of the Drake accompanies her on her journey through Ruin acting as guides, and Zan Cuddlu prepares a great feast for her. The corpses of Tir Buwch Witches, claimed from their treacherous attempts at decimating the woodlands of Brenn Tyr, are prepared for the festivities, and Zan Cuddlu obsessively speaks to Titania throughout. At last, chewing on a piece of bone, Zan Cuddlu states "You are the most radiant blade of all the stars. The quickening of my blood is a foreign sensation, long faded to the annals of antiquity where my bubbling birth lay, and I must act to quell it. I must act true. Take my blood and I yours." He finally knelt to one knee and kissed her razor-sharp hands. After his lips touch cold metal he brandishes a sword from a sequestered stash and engages in a deadly duel!

With war averted on Brenn-Tyr, temporarily, Titania finds herself at the head of a great host of blood-addled Merlyn and riled up Darkkin. Setting sail they travel into the brave unknown in search of new battles and fresh faces to scar.

Returning from Sypressa Merlyn Mal Dread finds himself disaffected with Ruin's society. Years spent amongst the trees leave him with little to compare when gazing upon the fire brick dunes, speaking out of turn to answer voices of companions who no longer stood next to him, and spending more time with Darkkin colonies than Merlyn warbands. He spends some time at Caler Hen-Haern to try and see about joining the Disciples more directly. He finds little success. Turned away save for the parts he needs for his armor he meanders the shores of the Three Isles. Hijacking a vessel off the coast of Rise he travels once more to the mainland of Brenn-Tyr and spends a few weeks collecting honey and traveling amongst the locals. When word of a mythical weapon on the coast reaches his ear he finds newfound resolve and embarks on a quest! Accompanied by Darkmoon Dream and Link To Fire, two Darkkin of general renown amongst the populace of Rise, Mal Dread sets forth to the north charting new territory and dragging his vessel ashore from time to time.

With Ruin now fully integrated into the local populace the raiding vessels of the Mamluk's make anchor. Isolating the forest down to the last known spot of the Anomaly, a swarm of Darkkin Rats are deployed, and burrow into the tainted samples collected. Axes are sharpened, shovels break dirt, and a small warband of armored killers wait in tow for their tiny heroes to return. A sickly green Darkkin Crow skips off the border to Sypressa and delivers a message of aid to Ruin's Elven cousins, hoping some of the locals will at least be tempted to watch, and report back the great victory of defending the Rosewood and Sypressa from utter catastrophe.

Intent on finding a land to truly call their own Merlyn Dewry Arthyr leads the Order of the Drake from the shores of Ruin to the nearby coast of Brenn-Tyr, where rumors of a mystical axe relic abound, and the promise of great adventure waits behind every corner.

Non-Action:

- Merlyn Gul Twir sends a host of dissidents to the prison barge of Matron Finchley. Political agitators, unlicensed freebooters, several Drake Squires, and a strange Merlyn Dantès who has been put in solitary confinement. He whispers amongst the guards and the prisoners, who languish within the black site forgotten by the hungry eyes and ears of the masses.

Tychris1

Tychris1

spacer.png

Ruin's Ancient Warriors

Region 429, 130, and 129

Merlyn Zan Cuddlu

Actions:

With war averted on Brenn-Tyr, temporarily, Titania finds herself at the head of a great host of blood-addled Merlyn and riled up Darkkin. Setting sail they travel into the brave unknown in search of new battles and fresh faces to scar.

Non-Action:

Tychris1

Tychris1

spacer.png

Ruin's Ancient Warriors

Region 429, 130, and 129

Merlyn Zan Cuddlu

Actions:

Non-Action:

Tychris1

Tychris1

spacer.png

Ruin's Ancient Warriors

Region 429, 130, and 129

Merlyn Zan Cuddlu

Actions:

2. Military: Titania leads 1 Unit of Killlbots and 1 Unit of Drakes to the defense of the realm!

Route: 429 - 416 - 412

Bonuses: +2 Tac Man (Titania), Powered Armor Tech (+2 Battle Bonus, -10% Casualties), DOS Rep 2 (+1 Battle Bonus against No Tech)

Tactical Doctrine: Skirmishing

Dueling: Yes

Units: 9

Non-Action:

Tychris1

Tychris1

spacer.png

Ruin's Ancient Warriors

Region 429, 130, and 129

Merlyn Zan Cuddlu

Actions:

2. Military: Titania leads 1 Unit of Killlbots and 1 Unit of Drakes to the defense of the realm!

Route: 429 - 416 - 412

Bonuses: +2 Tac Man (Titania), Powered Armor Tech (+2 Battle Bonus, -10% Casualties), DOS Rep 2 (+1 Battle Bonus against No Tech)

Tactical Doctrine: Skirmishing

Dueling: Yes

Units: 9

Non-Action:

Tychris1

Tychris1

spacer.png

Ruin's Ancient Warriors

Region 429, 130, and 129

Merlyn Zan Cuddlu

Actions:

Non-Action:

Tychris1

Tychris1

spacer.png

Ruin's Ancient Warriors

Region 429, 130, and 129

Merlyn Zan Cuddlu

Actions:

3. Military: Merlyn Mal Dread goes on a Quest!

Non-Action:

Tychris1

Tychris1

spacer.png

Ruin's Ancient Warriors

Region 429, 130, and 129

Merlyn Zan Cuddlu

Actions:

5. Diplomacy: Explore!

Non-Action:

Tychris1

Tychris1

spacer.png

Ruin's Ancient Warriors

Region 130 and 129

Merlyn Zan Cuddlu

Actions:

5. Diplomacy: Explore!

Non-Action: