Edit History

Eternal

Eternal

spacer.pngCalvin "Verse" Zheng

Dgr +1 Frk +2 Sav +1 Sup -1 Mnd 0

As they trickle out of the ally and toward 44th & Chambers, Calvin returns to his normal appearance when he thinks no one is looking. He takes his glasses off as they enter the establishment and holds them up to the light for inspection. Thank goodness they didn't break from being kicked around in the electronics store earlier... his dad would flip if he asked him for another new pair this month. Instead, Calvin found himself hopping with a start when Dusk accosted them out of nowhere, He pushed the bridge of his frames back up his nose and toward his furrowed brow. Usually, he might crumple up in this kind of situation, but his powers were a soft spot for him.

"Did you have prune juice for breakfast, or what? 'Cause you're sure talkin' a lot of crap..." Calvin huffed, crossing his arms. "I control my powers fine! I just... need more practice using them, instead of keeping them locked up... dude." Everyone thought they knew best about being Verse. They would do things so much better. Like Calvin didn't spend hours of every day sitting through Lady Gray's lectures, or finding a way to quiet Earworm, or shrugging off the concerned glances his friends gave him when they looked his way but didn't say anything.

"So, yeah. You hear the ladies. What the hell are you doing here, aside from wasting our time?" It may not have been much, but Calvin did what he could to try and support the team without proving Dusk right by unleashing his powers haphazardly, or worse, out of anger.

Eternal

Eternal

spacer.pngCalvin "Verse" Zheng

Dgr +1 Frk +2 Sav +1 Sup -1 Mnd 0

As they trickle out of the ally and toward 44th and Chambers, Calvin returns to his normal appearance when he thinks no one is looking. He takes his glasses off as they enter the establishment and holds them up to the light for inspection. Thank goodness they didn't break from being kicked around it the electronics store earlier... his dad would flip if he asked him for another new pair this month. Instead, Calvin found himself hopping with a start when Dusk accosted them out of nowhere, He pushed the bridge of his frames back up his nose and toward his furrowed brow. Usually, he might crumple up in this kind of situation, but his powers were a soft spot for him.

"Did you have prune juice for breakfast, or what? 'Cause you're sure talkin' a lot of crap..." Calvin huffed, crossing his arms. "I control my powers fine! I just... need more practice using them, instead of keeping them locked up... dude." Everyone thought they knew best about being Verse. They would do things so much better. Like Calvin didn't spend hours of every day sitting through Lady Gray's lectures, or finding a way to quiet Earworm, or shrugging off the concerned glances his friends gave him when they looked his way but didn't say anything.

"So, yeah. You hear the ladies. What the hell are you doing here, aside from wasting our time?" It may not have been much, but Calvin did what he could to try and support the team without proving Dusk right by unleashing his powers haphazardly, or worse, out of anger.