Edit History

Eternal

Eternal

spacer.pngCalvin "Verse" Zheng

Dgr +1 Frk +2 Sav +1 Sup -1 Mnd 0

"... Prisoners?" Calvin tilted his head to the side. He dropped one arm, keeping the other crossed at the elbow. "Hey, D. Did your intel, uh, say anything about... a codename: Maximus?"

Max. The name burned up his throat like acid reflux. Surely, the rest of the gang remembered their resident strongman who allowed himself to be captured so Calvin could escape? He was fine. He HAD to be fine. Max was all about being super tough. Could this finally be Calvin's chance to make amends and rescue him?

"Hold up; this is going down tonight!? But I have a five-page paper due tomorrow for my Honors Tangee History class!" Calvin blathered, unintentionally. He kept so many thoughts to himself that some of them were bound to leak out. If there was one thing scarier than a Tangee prison site, it was scholastic parents who still expected you to get good grades in the middle of civil unrest. Alien invasion or not, the Zhengs wanted Calvin to become a doctor, or a lawyer, or an ambassador. Someone they could be proud of.

"Right. Sorry! Parents... habit... juststoptalkingcalvin. Go Team Twilight!"

Eternal

Eternal

spacer.pngCalvin "Verse" Zheng

Dgr +1 Frk +2 Sav +1 Sup -1 Mnd 0

"... Prisoners?" Calvin tilted his head to the side. He dropped one arm, keeping the other crossed at the elbow. "Hey, D. Did your intel, uh, say anything about... a codename: Maximus?"

Max. The name burned up his throat like acid reflux. Surely, the rest of the gang remembered their resident strongman who allowed himself to be captured so Calvin could escape? He was fine. He HAD to be fine. Max was all about being super tough. Could this finally be Calvin's chance to make amends and rescue him?

"Hold up; this is going down tonight!? But I have a five-page paper due tomorrow for my Honors Tangee History class!" Calvin blathered, unintentionally. He kept so many thoughts to himself that some of them were bound to leak out. If there was one thing scarier than a Tangee prison site, it was scholastic parents who still expected you to get good grades in the middle of civil unrest. Alien invasion or not, the Zheng's wanted Calvin to become a docto, or a lawyer, or an ambassador. Someone they could be proud of.

"Right. Sorry! Parents... habit... juststoptalkingcalvin. Go Team Twilight!"