Edit History

Kavonde

Kavonde

Benjamin-Zane-125x150.jpgBENJAMIN "SEISMOS" ZAYNE
DGR +2 FRK +1 SVR -1 SPR 0 MND +1

Ben's heart drops into his stomach. Security? A meeting with the Speaker of Codes? Is this the prisoner transfer, or something else entirely?

And he certainly can't ask. Because how would he know about the prisoner transfer otherwise?

Steadying himself, he answers, "Of course. I'll be ready. And thank you for letting me know about the other thing. I'm God's servant, always."

He hangs up, then looks at his companions. "He's meeting with one of the high-ranking beaks. Speaker of Codes Isuli. He wants me there to run security." He sighs. "It's probably not the same thing as the prisoner transfer. They usually don't meet anywhere public. And if I don't put in an appearance, well... I think he's already suspicious. And it sounds like the Tangee definitely are."

He looks over at Midnight and Dusk, feeling absolutely wretched. "I don't know if I can help with Midnight. Or, uh... Max?" He gives Calvin a shrug, wanting to show support for his friend but not having any clue who he's talking about. "I can try to get there as soon as the meeting's done. Dad's sending someone to pick me up at eight. I'm really sorry, guys."

Kavonde

Kavonde

Benjamin-Zane-125x150.jpgBENJAMIN "SEISMOS" ZAYNE
DGR +2 FRK +1 SVR -1 SPR 0 MND +1

Ben's heart drops into his stomach. Security? A meeting with the Speaker of Codes? Is this the prisoner transfer, or something else entirely?

And he certainly can't ask. Because how would he know about the prisoner transfer otherwise?

Steadying himself, he answers, "Of course. I'll be ready. And thank you for letting me know about the other thing. I'm God's servant, always."

He hangs up, then looks at his companions. "He's meeting with one of the high-ranking beak snoops. Speaker of Codes Isuli. He wants me there to run security." He sighs. "It's probably not the same thing as the prisoner transfer. They usually don't meet anywhere public. And if I don't put in an appearance, well... I think he's already suspicious. And it sounds like the Tangee definitely are."

He looks over at Midnight and Dusk, feeling absolutely wretched. "I don't know if I can help with Midnight. Or, uh... Max?" He gives Calvin a shrug, wanting to show support for his friend but not having any clue who he's talking about. "I can try to get there as soon as the meeting's done. Dad's sending someone to pick me up at eight. I'm really sorry, guys."