Edit History

tbgg

tbgg

spacer.png                        Meryelle "Mery" Keryndon

Half-Elf Sage College of Lore Bard

AC: 13 (Leather Armor) | HP: 10/10 (1d8+2) | Speed: 30 ft.
Senses: Darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 10, Insight 10, Investigation 14
Str: 8 (-1) | Dex: 14 (+2) | Con: 14 (+2) | Int: 14 (+2) | Wis: 11 (+0) | Cha: 16 (+3)
Languages: Common, Elvish, Solamnic, Kharolian, Draconic

Spell-casting: +5 or DC 13 | 1st 2/2

Feeling physically uncomfortable, Mery wipes the sweat from her forehead, grabbing the waterskin on her belt and tipping its contents down her throat.  For one, her heavy long-sleeved tunic is making her feel overheated in the warmth of the near-equatorial late spring.  And to think I thought it might get chilly at night, she chides herself.  That was a bad call.  I think I'll make my way to the seamstress or whatever passes for one once we get to Vogler and buy something cooler. Then if I can afford it, I'll get a cloak for warmth.  For another, a corner of the chest she'd only just barely managed to fit into her backpack is digging into her back and chafing it, and she shifts the backpack's weight as best she can, squelching a flood of thoughts about how to deal with the problem.  Later, she tells herself firmly.  Deal with it later.  For now, just keep walking.

She finds herself partly envying and partly admiring the easy manner of the young soldier.  She could and sometimes did chat with strangers in that way as well, and probably to some extent would do just that once she got to the inn, but it never felt natural.  And she could never do it for too long at the time, the effort leaving her feeling drained and desperately in need of some quiet time.

She is about to open her mouth to ask the blue-skinned Elf where he was from when the young man's cry reaches them. She is content to the let the young soldier take the lead on this, but she raises an eyebrow when he volunteers her services - she was not of the Solamnic Order, after all!  But, she allows, a little grudgingly, I suppose it is the right thing to do.

"Please take a few deep breaths to calm yourself," she urges the young man in soothing tones.  "We cannot help you if you cannot tell us what is going on."

tbgg

tbgg

Str: 8 (-1) | Dex: 14 (+2) | Con: 14 (+2) | Int: 14 (+2) | Wis: 11 (+0) | Cha: 16 (+3)

Feeling physically uncomfortable, Mery wipes the sweat from her forehead, grabbing the waterskin on her belt and tipping its contents down her throat.  For one, her heavy long-sleeved tunic is making her feel overheated in the warmth of the near-equatorial late spring.  And to think I thought it might get chilly at night, she chides herself.  That was a bad call.  I think I'll make my way to the seamstress or whatever passes for one once we get to Vogler and buy something cooler. Then if I can afford it, I'll get a cloak for warmth.  For another, a corner of the chest she'd only just barely managed to fit into her backpack is digging into her back and chafing it, and she shifts the backpack's weight as best she can, squelching a flood of thoughts about how to deal with the problem.  Later, she tells herself firmly.  Deal with it later.  For now, just keep walking.

She finds herself partly envying and partly admiring the easy manner of the young soldier.  She could and sometimes did chat with strangers in that way as well, and probably to some extent would do just that once she got to the inn, but it never felt natural.  And she could never do it for too long at the time, the effort leaving her feeling drained and desperately in need of some quiet time.

She is about to open her mouth to ask the blue-skinned Elf where he was from when the young man's cry reaches them. She is content to the let the young soldier take the lead on this, but she raises an eyebrow when he volunteers her services - she was not of the Solamnic Order, after all!  But, she allows, a little grudgingly, I suppose it is the right thing to do.

"Please take a few deep breaths to calm yourself," she urges the young man in soothing tones.  "We cannot help you if you cannot tell us what is going on."

tbgg

tbgg

tbgg

tbgg

Mery was physically uncomfortable, and she wiped the sweat from her forehead, grabbing the waterskin on her belt and tipping its contents down her throat.  For one, her heavy long-sleeved tunic was making her feel overheated in the warmth of the near-equatorial late spring.  And to think I thought it might get chilly at night, she chided herself.  That was a bad call.  I think I'll make my way to the seamstress or whatever passes for one once we get to Vogler and buy something cooler. Then if I can afford it, I'll get a cloak for warmth.  For another, a corner of the chest in her backpack was digging into her back and chafing it, and she shifted the backpack's weight as best she could, squelching a flood of thoughts about how to deal with the problem.  Later, she told herself firmly.  Deal with it later.  For now, just keep walking.

She envied the easy manner of the young soldier.  She could and sometimes did chat with strangers in that way, and probably to some extent would do just that once she got to the inn, but it never felt natural.  And she could never do it for too long at the time, the effort leaving her feeling drained and desperately in need of some quiet time.

She was about to open her mouth to ask the blue-skinned Elf where he was from when the young man's cry reached them. She was content to the let the young soldier take the lead on this, but she raised an eyebrow when he volunteered her services - she was not of the Solamnic Order, after all!  But, she allowed, a little grudgingly, I suppose it is the right thing to do.

"Please take a few deep breaths to calm yourself," she urged the young man in soothing tones.  "We cannot help you if you cannot tell us what is going on."

tbgg

tbgg

Mery was physically uncomfortable, and she wiped the sweat from her forehead, grabbing the waterskin on her belt and tipping its contents down her throat.  For one, her heavy long-sleeved tunic was making her feel overheated in the warmth of the near-equatorial late spring.  And to think I thought it might get chilly at night, she chided herself.  That was a bad call.  I think I'll make my way to the seamstress or whatever passes for one once we get to Vogler and buy something cooler. Then if I can afford it, I'll get a cloak for warmth.  For another, a corner of the chest in her backpack was digging into her back and chafing it, and she shifted the backpack's weight as best she could, squelching a flood of thoughts about how to deal with the problem.  Later, she told herself firmly.  Deal with it later.  For now, just keep walking.

She envied the easy manner of the young soldier.  She could and sometimes did chat with strangers in that way, and probably to some extent would do just that once she got to the inn, but it never felt natural.  And she could never do it for too long at the time, the effort leaving her feeling drained and desperately in need of some quiet time.

She was about to open her mouth to ask the blue-skinned Elf where he was from when the young man's cry reached them. She was content to the let the young soldier take the lead on this, but she raised an eyebrow when he volunteered her services - she was not of the Solamnic Order, after all!  But, she allowed, a little grudgingly, I suppose it is the right thing to do.

"Please take a few deep breaths to calm yourself," she urged the young man in soothing tones.  "We cannot help you if we do not know what is going on."

tbgg

tbgg

Mery was physically uncomfortable, and she wiped the sweat from her forehead, grabbing the waterskin on her belt and tipping its contents down her throat.  For one, her tunic was making her feel overheated in the warmth of the near-equatorial late spring.  And to think I thought it might get chilly at night, she chided herself.  That was a bad call.  I think I'll make my way to the seamstress or whatever passes for one once we get to Vogler and buy something cooler. Then if I can afford it, I'll get a cloak for warmth.  For another, a corner of the chest in her backpack was digging into her back and chafing it, and she shifted the backpack's weight as best she could, squelching a flood of thoughts about how to deal with the problem.  Later, she told herself firmly.  Deal with it later.  For now, just keep walking.

"Please take a few deep breaths to calm yourself," she urged the young man in soothing tones.  "We cannot help you if we do not know what is going on."

tbgg

tbgg

Mery was physically uncomfortable, and she wiped the sweat from her forehead, grabbing the waterskin on her belt and tipping its contents down her throat.  For one, her tunic was making her feel overheated in the  warmth of the near-equatorial late spring.  And to think I thought it might get chilly at night, she chided herself.  That was a bad call.  I think I'll make my way to the seamstress or whatever passes for one once we get to Vogler and buy something cooler. Then if I can afford it, I'll get a cloak for warmth.  For another, a corner of the chest in her backpack was digging into her back and chafing it, and she shifted the backpack's weight as best she could, squelching a flood of thoughts about how to deal with the problem.  Later, she told herself firmly.  Deal with it later.  For now, just keep walking.

tbgg

tbgg

Mery was physically uncomfortable, and she wiped the sweat from her forehead, grabbing the waterskin on her belt and tipping its contents down her throat.  For one, her tunic was making her feel overheated in the rising warmth of the near-equatorial summer.  And to think I thought it might get chilly at night, she chided herself.  That was a bad call.  I think I'll make my way to the seamstress or whatever passes for one once we get to Vogler and buy something cooler. Then if I can afford it, I'll get a cloak for warmth.  For another, a corner of the chest in her backpack was digging into her back and chafing it, and she shifted the backpack's weight as best she could, squelching a flood of thoughts about how to deal with the problem.  Later, she told herself firmly.  Deal with it later.  For now, just keep walking.

tbgg

tbgg

Mery was physically uncomfortable, and she wiped the sweat from her forehead, grabbing the waterskin on her belt and tipping its contents down her throat.  For one, her tunic was making her feel overheated in the rising warmth of the season.  And to think I thought it might get chilly at night, she chided herself.  That was a bad call.  I think I'll make my way to the seamstress or whatever passes for one once we get to Vogler and buy something cooler. Then if I can afford it, I'll get a cloak for warmth.  For another, a corner of the chest in her backpack was digging into her back and chafing it, and she shifted the backpack's weight as best she could, squelching a flood of thoughts about how to deal with the problem.  Later, she told herself firmly.  Deal with it later.  For now, just keep walking.

tbgg

tbgg

Mery was physically uncomfortable, and she wiped the sweat from her forehead, grabbing the waterskin on her belt and tipping its contents down her throat.  For one, her tunic was making her feel overheated in the rising warmth of the season.  And to think I thought it might get chilly at night, she chided herself.  That was a bad call.  I think I'll make my way to the seamstress or whatever passes for one once we get to Vogler and buy something cooler. Then if I can afford it, I'll get a cloak for warmth.  For another, a corner of the chest in her backpack was digging into her back and chafing it, and she shifted the backpack's weight as best she could, squelching a flood of thoughts about how to deal with the problem.  Later, she told herself firmly.  Deal with it later.  For now, just keep walking.

She was about to open her mouth to ask the blue-skinned Elf where he was from when the young man's cry reached them.   She raised an eyebrow when the young soldier volunteered her services - she was not of the Solamnic Order!  But, she allowed, a little grudgingly, I suppose it is the right thing to do.