Edit History

PhoenixSlayer

PhoenixSlayer

MerituuliToken.png.53f9774174cd1fbd27a1aa51cf1736c8.png Merituuli Kaiutin

Sea Elf Far Traveler Beast Master Ranger

AC: 18 (Scale Mail, +2 Shield) | HP: 14/14 (1d10+2+2) | Speed: 30 ft., Swim 30 ft.
Senses: passive Perception 17 (Expertise, Darkvision 60 ft.), Insight 15, Investigation 10
Str: 12 (+1) | Dex: 14 (+2) | Con: 14 (+2) | Int: 10 (+0) | Wis: 17 (+3) | Cha: 8 (-1)
Languages: Common, Elvish, Kenderspeak, Kharolian, Khur

“My words” | ‘My thoughts’  | My actions . . .

Merituuli found himself sweating from the heat as he traveled along the road with his new companions.  He had spent much of his life in Southern Ansalon, and though he was used to sunny days on the beach there was no body of water nearby to absorb most of the heat of the day or to jump into to cool off.  It was a singularly unpleasant feeling... though the breeze did help.

His traveling companions were a different story, each of them intriguing in their own way.  The young human man, Artanis, claimed to be a Knight of Solamnia, and certainly seemed outfitted for the position.  If he was anything like Lady Becklin, he would be a capable warrior, kind-hearted and just.  The young woman, Meryelle, seemed elven, but her ears were a bit more rounded than the Silvanesti he had met during his travels.  Perhaps it was a trait of the Qualinesti?  Still, she appeared intelligent and inquisitive, though a bit quiet.  Finally, the dwarf, Modri... well, Merituuli had only really stopped and spoken at length with one dwarf in his life, and that was Ispin's companion Cudgel.  Modri seemed to be a warrior of some sort as well, though perhaps a bit more brash and wild.  His tattoos in particular caught Merituuli's eyes... did one of them say "Súlon gwanna nîf lín"?

His idle thoughts were swiftly interrupted by the frantic screams of a young man rounding the corner.  He was about to step forward, but it seemed Artanis had already taken action.  He instead mirrored Modri, smiling broadly and readying his heavy crossbow with a bolt.  “Just point us in the direction!”  He gave the long shell strapped to his back a pat, lamenting to himself, Someday I'll figure out what you're hiding... but not today.

OOC

"Súlon gwanna nîf lín" is Sindarin for "Much wind pours from your mouth".  Figured that'd be a fun one for Modri!

PhoenixSlayer

PhoenixSlayer

AC: 18 (Scale Mail, +2 Shield) | HP: 14/14 (1d10+2+2) | Speed: 30 ft., Swim 30 ft.
Senses: passive Perception 17 (Expertise, Darkvision 60 ft.), Insight 15, Investigation 10
Str: 12 (+1) | Dex: 14 (+2) | Con: 14 (+2) | Int: 10 (+0) | Wis: 17 (+3) | Cha: 8 (-1)

Merituuli found himself sweating from the heat as he traveled along the road with his new companions.  He had spent much of his life in Southern Ansalon, and though he was used to sunny days on the beach there was no body of water nearby to absorb most of the heat of the day or to jump into to cool off.  It was a singularly unpleasant feeling... though the breeze did help.

His traveling companions were a different story, each of them intriguing in their own way.  The young human man, Artanis, claimed to be a Knight of Solamnia, and certainly seemed outfitted for the position.  If he was anything like Lady Becklin, he would be a capable warrior, kind-hearted and just.  The young woman, Meryelle, seemed elven, but her ears were a bit more rounded than the Silvanesti he had met during his travels.  Perhaps it was a trait of the Qualinesti?  Still, she appeared intelligent and inquisitive, though a bit quiet.  Finally, the dwarf, Modri... well, Merituuli had only really stopped and spoke with one dwarf in his life, and that was Ispin's companion Cudgel.  Modri seemed to be a warrior of some sort as well, though perhaps a bit more brash and wild.  His tattoos in particular caught Merituuli's eyes... did one of them say "Súlon gwanna nîf lín"?

His idle thoughts were swiftly interrupted by the frantic screams of a young man rounding the corner.  He was about to step forward, but it seemed Artanis had already taken action.  He instead mirrored Modri, smiling broadly and readying his heavy crossbow with a bolt.  “Just point us in the direction!”  He gave the long shell strapped to his back a pat, lamenting to himself, Someday I'll figure out what you're hiding... but not today.

OOC

"Súlon gwanna nîf lín" is Sindarin for "Much wind pours from your mouth".  Figured that'd be a fun one for Modri!

PhoenixSlayer

PhoenixSlayer

His traveling companions were a different story, each of them intriguing in their own way.  The young human man, Artanis, claimed to be a Knight of Solamnia, and certainly seemed outfitted for the position.  If he was anything like Lady Becklin, he would be a capable warrior, kind-hearted and just.  The young woman, Meryelle, seemed elven, but her ears were a bit more rounded than the Silvanesti he had met during his travels.  Perhaps it was a trait of the Qualinesti?  Still, she appeared intelligent and inquisitive, though a bit quiet.  Finally, the dwarf, Modri... well, Merituuli had only met one dwarf in his life, and that was Ispin's companion Cudgel.  Modri seemed to be a warrior of some sort as well, though perhaps a bit more brash and wild.  His tattoos in particular caught Merituuli's eyes... did one of them say "Súlon gwanna nîf lín"?

OOC

PhoenixSlayer

PhoenixSlayer

His traveling companions were a different story, each of them intriguing in their own way.  The young human man, Artanis, claimed to be a Knight of Solamnia, and certainly seemed outfitted for the position.  If he was anything like Lady Becklin, he would be a capable warrior, kind-hearted and just.  The young woman, Meryelle, seemed elven, but her ears were a bit more rounded than the Silvanesti he had met during his travels.  Perhaps it was a trait of the Qualinesti?  Still, she appeared intelligent and inquisitive, though a bit quiet.  Finally, the dwarf, Modri... well, Merituuli had only met one dwarf in his life, and that was Ispin's companion Cudgel.  Modri seemed to be a warrior of some sort as well, though perhaps a bit more brash and wild.  His tattoos in particular caught Merituuli's eyes... did one of them say "Súlon gwanna nîf lín"?

OOC