Edit History

Kamishiro_Rin

Kamishiro_Rin

Once the four of you takes a minute to calm the young man down—aided especially with Mery’s persuasive words and tones—he takes a moment to collect himself and stop hyperventilating. He finally realizes he’s not being chased by anything.

“I’m Rhys,” he introduces himself. “Just moments ago, the soldiers I was with were attacked by black-cloaked figures. I didn’t get a good look at the attackers. I hid in the brush and escaped while the soldiers fought them off.”

He goes on to explain, “I work at a nearby farm and was hired by that group of soldiers to travel with them and care for their horses. I don’t know much about the soldiers. I heard them talk about enemy troops supposedly afoot in the region—Wait! You’re a knight of Solamnia?!” he asks Artanis in awe. Seeing that everyone here was visibly armed, and expressing not only a willingness, but also a desire to help, he says, “I’ll lead the way! I’m so glad I ran into you all! Come on!”

Rhys leads the four of you to where the caravan was attacked, about a half mile down the road. Once they approach the place where he and the soldiers were ambushed, Rhys refuses to go any farther. He tells you all that the soldiers should be just ahead.

Fallen Caravan

spacer.png

A terrifying new enemy infiltrates the shadows of Solamnia!

The ambush site is a few hundred feet ahead. When you arrive:

A wrecked wagon lies toppled, surrounded by armored corpses. Strange figures pick through the remains. From beneath the figures’ dark cloaks jut scaly wings and sharp, reptilian features.

The mysterious raiders wear armor emblazoned with a symbol of some sort.

spacer.png

OOC

The mysterious raiders wear armor emblazoned with the symbol of: ★Click here if you pass a DC 12 Intelligence (Religion) check★Takhisis, which any character can recognize by succeeding on the check.

If you want to remain hidden, roll a Dexterity (Stealth) check against the creatures’ passive Wisdom (Perception) score.

Kamishiro_Rin

Kamishiro_Rin

Once the four of you takes a minute to calm the young man down—aided especially with Mery’s persuasive words and tones—he takes a moment to collect himself and stop hyperventilating. He finally realizes he’s not being chased by anything.

“I’m Rhys,” he introduces himself. “Just moments ago, the soldiers I was with were attacked by black-cloaked figures. I didn’t get a good look at the attackers. I hid in the brush and escaped while the soldiers fought them off.”

He goes on to explain, “I work at a nearby farm and was hired by that group of soldiers to travel with them and care for their horses. I don’t know much about the soldiers. I heard them talk about enemy troops supposedly afoot in the region—Wait! You’re a knight of Solamnia?!” he asks Artanis in awe. Seeing that everyone here was visibly armed, and expressing not only a willingness, but also a desire to help, he says, “I’ll lead the way! I’m so glad I ran into you all! Come on!”

Rhys leads the four of you to where the caravan was attacked, about a half mile down the road. Once they approach the place where he and the soldiers were ambushed, Rhys refuses to go any farther. He tells you all that the soldiers should be just ahead.

Fallen Caravan

spacer.png

A wrecked wagon lies toppled, surrounded by armored corpses. Strange figures pick through the remains. From beneath the figures’ dark cloaks jut scaly wings and sharp, reptilian features.

The mysterious raiders wear armor emblazoned with a symbol of some sort.Mysterious Symbol on their Armor

OOC

The mysterious raiders wear armor emblazoned with the symbol of: ★Click here if you pass a DC 12 Intelligence (Religion) check★Takhisis, which any character can recognize by succeeding on the check.

If you want to remain hidden, roll a Dexterity (Stealth) check against the creatures’ passive Wisdom (Perception) score.

Kamishiro_Rin

Kamishiro_Rin

Fallen Caravan

spacer.png

OOC

Kamishiro_Rin

Kamishiro_Rin

Fallen Caravan

spacer.png

OOC