Edit History

tbgg

tbgg

spacer.png                        Meryelle "Mery" Keryndon

Half-Elf Sage College of Lore Bard

AC: 13 (Leather Armor) | HP: 10/10 (1d8+2) | Speed: 30 ft.
Senses: Darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 10, Insight 10, Investigation 14
Str: 8 (-1) | Dex: 14 (+2) | Con: 14 (+2) | Int: 14 (+2) | Wis: 11 (+0) | Cha: 16 (+3)
Languages: Common, Elvish, Solamnic, Kharolian, Draconic

Spell-casting: +5 or DC 13 | 1st 2/2 | Inspiration:  2/3 (1d6)

For the first time since they'd encountered the young man, Rhys, Mery's heart starts to pound.  A bit shocked, she finds herself thinking, This really could get dangerous.  It may be that it's my first time ever being in a combat situation and it may be that I can't begin to do what the other three can, but there are some other things I can do.  

First, she searches her memory for any knowledge about the star on the raiders' armor, but while it seems vaguely familiar, she can't place it.

Next, she attempts to hide.  However, her nerves are such that she very nearly trips, so she simply remains behind the other three while at the same time aiming to keep about a 30-foot distance between herself and the nearest raider. (Action, Movement)

As softly as she can, she looks straight at Artanis, then chants

🎵It's the eye of the tiger, it's the thrill of the fight
Rising up to the challenge of our rivals🎶

Afraid that even this softened chant will draw the attention of the raiders, she cuts the chant short. (Bonus Action)

OOC

@PureChance  Bardic inspiration (1d6) now granted to Artanis.  He's the squishiest of the three warriors!

tbgg

tbgg

Str: 8 (-1) | Dex: 14 (+2) | Con: 14 (+2) | Int: 14 (+2) | Wis: 11 (+0) | Cha: 16 (+3)

For the first time since they'd encountered the young man, Rhys, Mery's heart starts to pound.  A bit shocked, she finds herself thinking, This really could get dangerous.  It may be that it's my first time ever being in a combat situation and it may be that I can't begin to do what the other three can, but there are some other things I can do.   

First, she searches her memory for any knowledge about the star on the raiders' armor, but while it seems vaguely familiar, she can't place it.

Next, she attempts to hide.  However, her nerves are such that she very nearly trips, so she simply remains behind the other three while at the same time aiming to keep about a 30-foot distance between herself and the nearest raider. (Action, Movement)

Rising up to the challenge of our rivals 🎶

Afraid that even this softened chant will draw the attention of the raiders, she cuts the chant short. (Bonus Action)

OOC

@PureChance  Bardic inspiration (1d6) now granted to Artanis.  He's the squishiest of the three warriors!

tbgg

tbgg

For the first time since they'd encountered the young man, Rhys, Mery's heart starts to pound.  A bit shocked, she finds herself thinking, This really could get dangerous.  It may be that it's my first time ever being in a combat situation and it may be that I can't begin to do what the other three can, but there are some other things I can do.   

OOC

tbgg

tbgg

Next, she attempts to hide.  However, her nerves were such that she very nearly trips, so she simply remains behind the other three while at the same time aiming to keep about a 30-foot distance between herself and the nearest raider. (Action, Movement)

OOC

tbgg

tbgg

For the first time since they'd encountered the young man, Rhys, Mery's heart started to pound.  This really could get dangerous, she found herself thinking in a bit of shock, this being the first time she'd ever been in a combat situation.  I can't begin to do what the other three can, but there are some other things I can do.   

First, she searched her memory for any knowledge about the star on the raiders' armor, but while it was vaguely familiar, she couldn't place it.

Next, she attempted to hide.  However, her nerves were such that she very nearly tripped, so she simply remained behind the other three while at the same time aiming to keep about a 30 foot distance between herself and the nearest raider. (Action, Movement)

As softly as she could, she looked straight at Artanis, then chanted

Afraid that even this softened chant would draw the attention of the raiders, she cut the chant short. (Bonus Action)

OOC

tbgg

tbgg

For the first time since they'd encountered the young man, Rhys, Mery's heart started to pound.  This really could get dangerous, she found herself thinking in a bit of shock, this being the first time she'd ever been in a combat situation.  I can't begin to do what the other three can, but there are some other things I can do.   

First, she searched her memory for any knowledge about the star on the raiders' armor, but while it was vaguely familiar, she couldn't place it.

Next, she attempted to hide.  However, her nerves were such that she very nearly tripped, so she simply remained behind the other three while at the same time aiming to keep about a 30 foot distance between herself and the nearest raider. (Action, Movement)

Afraid that even this softened chant would draw the attention of the raiders, she cut the chant short. (Bonus Action)

OOC

@PureChance  Bardic inspiration (1d6) now granted to Artanis.  He's the squishiest of you three warriors!

tbgg

tbgg

For the first time since they'd encountered the young man, Mery's heart started to pound.  This really could get dangerous, she found herself thinking in a bit of shock, this being the first time she'd ever been in a combat situation.  I can't begin to do what the other three can, but there are some other things I can do.   

OOC

@PureChance  Bardic inspiration (1d6) now granted to Artanis.  He's the squishiest of you three warriors!

tbgg

tbgg

For the first time since they'd encountered the young man, Mery's heart started to pound.  This really could get dangerous, she found herself thinking in a bit of shock, this being the first time she'd ever been in a combat situation.  I can't begin to do what the other three can, but there are some other things I can do.   

Afraid that even this softened chant will draw the attention of the raiders, she cut the chant short. (Bonus Action)

OOC

tbgg

tbgg

Spell-casting: +5 or DC 13 | 1st 2/2 | Inspiration:  2/3

Afraid that even this softened chant will draw the attention of the raiders, she cut the chant short. (Bonus Action)

OOC

@PureChance  Bardic inspiration now granted to Artanis.  He's the squishiest of you three warriors!

tbgg

tbgg

For the first time since they'd encountered the young man, Mery's heart started to pound.  This really could get dangerous, she found herself thinking in a bit of shock, this being the first time she's ever been in a combat situation.  I can't begin to do what the other three can, but there are some other things I can do.   

OOC

@PureChance  Bardic inspiration now granted to Artanis.  He's the squishiest of you three warriors!

tbgg

tbgg

For the first time since they'd encountered the young man, Mery's heart started to pound.  This really could get dangerous, she found herself thinking in a bit of shock, this being the first time she's ever been in a combat situation.  I can't begin to do what the other three can, but there are some other things I can do.   

First, she searched her memory for any knowledge about the star on the raiders' armor.  

Next, she attempted to hide.  If successful, she will move off to the side, but try to stay within 30 feet of Artanis, Modri, and Merituuli. (Action). If her attempt fails, she will simply stay behind the other three.

OOC