Edit History

PureChance

PureChance

image.png.f43e797dc98446c97baef5b972307405.pngArtanis Brightblade

Human Knight of Solamnia 

AC: 18 (Chainmail, Shield) | HP: 9/9 () | Speed: 30 ft.
Senses: passive Perception 11, Insight 13, Investigation 9
Str: 17 (+3) | Dex: 8 (–1) | Con: 13 (+1) | Int: 8 (-1) | Wis: 12 (+1) | Cha: 16 (+3)
Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common and Solamnic

Precise Strike: 2/2 

My words,  | My thoughts,  | My actions . . .

Artanis listens to the man's story with growing concern. He's pleased to see his companions readying themselves without hesitation too, clearly his judge of their character was good. The farmer's relief at Artanis' membership firms his resolve. To help people like this, like himself, was why he joined the order!

As they follow Rhys down the road, Artanis straps his shield to his arm, and readies himself for battle, whispering a quick prayer to Kiri-Jolith.

As they round the corner Artanis takes in the scene - he hopes some of the soldiers yet live, but it looks grim. What raiders or bandits could these be? He struggles to recognise the symbol emblazoned on their armor. "I'm not even sure they're human..." he thinks to himself.

Finding his courage bolstered by Mery's words he stands tall, and calls out bravely "Who are you? Identify yourselves! What defence do you have for attacking this caravan?

Expecting trouble, he raises his shield and extends his sword as Ispin taught him all those years ago...

OOC

Action: Ready Longsword if someone attacks.

Other: Bardic Inspiration 1/1

PureChance

PureChance

image.png.f43e797dc98446c97baef5b972307405.pngArtanis Brightblade

Human Knight of Solamnia 

AC: 18 (Chainmail, Shield) | HP: 9/9 () | Speed: 30 ft.
Senses: passive Perception 11, Insight 13, Investigation 9
Str: 17 (+3) | Dex: 8 (–1) | Con: 13 (+1) | Int: 8 (-1) | Wis: 12 (+1) | Cha: 16 (+3)
Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common and Solamnic

Precise Strike: 2/2

My words,  | My thoughts,  | My actions . . .

Artanis listens to the man's story with growing concern. He's pleased to see his companions readying themselves without hesitation too, clearly his judge of their character was good. The farmer's relief at Artanis' membership firms his resolve. To help people like this, like himself, was why he joined the order!

As they follow Rhys down the road, Artanis straps his shield to his arm, and readies himself for battle, whispering a quick prayer to Kiri-Jolith.

As they round the corner Artanis takes in the scene - he hopes some of the soldiers yet live, but it looks grim. What raiders or bandits could these be? He struggles to recognise the symbol emblazoned on their armor. "I'm not even sure they're human..." he thinks to himself.

Finding his courage bolstered by Mery's words he stands tall, and calls out bravely "Who are you? Identify yourselves! What defence do you have for attacking this caravan?

Expecting trouble, he raises his shield and extends his sword as Ispin taught him all those years ago...

OOC

Action: Ready Longsword if someone attacks.