Edit History

Peacemonger

Peacemonger

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Game McHolyGrail IIIModri

Hill Dwarf Outlander Wild Magic Barbarian

AC: 16 (+1Dex + 3Con + 2Shield ) | HP: 18/18 (1d12+3+2+1) | Speed: 25 ft.
Senses: passive Perception 11, Insight 11, Investigation 10
Str: 16 (+3) | Dex: 13 (+1) | Con:16 (+3) | Int: 10 (+0) | Wis: 12 (+1) | Cha: 8 (-1)
Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common, Dwarvish, Elvish

As they run, Modri's endurance is without question, but his speed is less impressive. "Hold up, hold up, don't get too far ahead you long-limbed showoffs!" At a slightly slower pace he can keep up with the others.

As they arrive at the dire scene, Modri's smile fades, and there's a much more dangerous glint in his eyes. Fighting a beast is a challenge, the hunter and the hunted. This? Oh... I know that symbol. I know exactly what to say...

Modri takes a half step in front of Artanis. "Allow me to assist, good knight.

"Always wanted to ask why anyone would follow a dull simpleton like Takhisis? I mean, not her fault she was dropped on her head every day since she were but ye high! Then again, guess there has to be a god of stupidity too, ain't there? A god of drooling, nose-picking, booger-eating, cross-eyed, gap-toothed dumbassery!" For emphasis Modri spins around and taunts the ambushers by waving his Dwarven rear end at them, before turning around with hammer and shield in hand. Looking to Artanis, he gives a subtle nod as if the knight was in on the taunting as well.

OOC

Flavor added to the start of the post as Modri has a 25' movement speed

Religion check passed

Action to dodge in case there's a ranged attack, no Rage yet since I think they're still out of charge range

Peacemonger

Peacemonger

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Game McHolyGrail IIIModri

Hill Dwarf Outlander Wild Magic Barbarian

AC: 16 (+1Dex + 3Con + 2Shield ) | HP: 18/18 (1d12+3+2+1) | Speed: 25 ft.
Senses: passive Perception 11, Insight 11, Investigation 10
Str: 16 (+3) | Dex: 13 (+1) | Con:16 (+3) | Int: 10 (+0) | Wis: 12 (+1) | Cha: 8 (-1)
Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common, Dwarvish, Elvish

wip, rolls first

OOC

-