Edit History

PhoenixSlayer

PhoenixSlayer

MerituuliToken.png.53f9774174cd1fbd27a1aa51cf1736c8.png Merituuli Kaiutin

Sea Elf Far Traveler Beast Master Ranger

AC: 18 (Scale Mail, +2 Shield) | HP: 14/14 (1d10+2+2) | Speed: 30 ft., Swim 30 ft.
Senses: passive Perception 17 (Expertise, Darkvision 60 ft.), Insight 15, Investigation 10
Str: 12 (+1) | Dex: 14 (+2) | Con: 14 (+2) | Int: 10 (+0) | Wis: 17 (+3) | Cha: 8 (-1)
Languages: Common, Elvish, Kenderspeak, Kharolian, Khur

“My words” | ‘My thoughts’  | My actions . . .

Soldiers attacked by black-cloaked figures?  Sounds like a chance to prove myself to my new companions!

Rushing after Rhys, Merituuli takes quick and long strides, eventually overtaking his poor dwarven ally Modri.  Looking back, he playfully taunts, "Come on, you're going to miss the fun at that pace!"

Arriving at the scene, Merituuli scans the area quickly, especially honing in on the wings and reptilian features of the black-cloaked individuals.  His eyes flit to the symbol on their armor, and after a moment memories of lessons on the old gods returned to him.

Takhisis, the Dragon Queen.  Evil as evil can be.  Abbuku, let my bolts fly true!

Deciding to join in on Modri's taunting, he follows up with, "You certainly seem to be made in the image of your Queen.  Never have I seen a more ugly beast, with a face only your twisted goddess would love!"  He grins widely at Modri, pointing his massive crossbow at the nearest winged raider.

OOC

I'll Ready an action to shoot the nearest raider at the first sign of aggression, if allowed.  Otherwise, I think we've antagonized them quite a bit at this point!

AC currently at 16 due to wielding my heavy crossbow!

PhoenixSlayer

PhoenixSlayer

MerituuliToken.png.53f9774174cd1fbd27a1aa51cf1736c8.png Merituuli Kaiutin

Sea Elf Far Traveler Beast Master Ranger

AC: 18 (Scale Mail, +2 Shield) | HP: 14/14 (1d10+2+2) | Speed: 30 ft., Swim 30 ft.
Senses: passive Perception 17 (Expertise, Darkvision 60 ft.), Insight 15, Investigation 10
Str: 12 (+1) | Dex: 14 (+2) | Con: 14 (+2) | Int: 10 (+0) | Wis: 17 (+3) | Cha: 8 (-1)
Languages: Common, Elvish, Kenderspeak, Kharolian, Khur

“My words” | ‘My thoughts’  | My actions . . .

Soldiers attacked by black-cloaked figures?  Sounds like a chance to prove myself to my new companions!

Rushing after Rhys, Merituuli takes quick and long strides, eventually overtaking his poor dwarven ally Modri.  Looking back, he playfully taunts, "Come on, you're going to miss the fun at that pace!"

Arriving at the scene, Merituuli scans the area quickly, especially honing in on the wings and reptilian features of the black-cloaked individuals.  His eyes flit to the symbol on their armor, and after a moment memories of lessons on the old gods returned to him.

Takhisis, the Dragon Queen.  Evil as evil can be.  Abbuku, let my bolts fly true!

Deciding to join in on Modri's taunting, he follows up with, "You certainly seem to be made in the image of your Queen.  Never have I seen a more ugly beast, with a face only your twisted goddess would love!"  He grins widely at Modri, pointing his massive crossbow at the nearest winged raider.

OOC

I'll Ready an action to shoot the nearest raider at the first sign of aggression, if allowed.  Otherwise, I think we've antagonized them quite a bit at this point!