Edit History

Kamishiro_Rin

Kamishiro_Rin

Behind you, you catch a bit of huffing and puffing. Looking back, 50 feet back you see another dwarf you hadn’t seen earlier. His shoulder length dirty blonde hair and full beard are relatively unkempt compared to most dwarves you might meet. He has a nasty scar down the right side of his face and eyes that sparkle gold. Chain mail peeks out from the layers of his well-mended but stained leather and wool traveling gear. His weapons’ belt hangs a warhammer, handaxe, and dagger. He shoulders a backpack and shield.

The creatures take note of you four—then they follow your gaze back and then notice the fifth arrival.  

spacer.png   Modri yelling at the monsters and mooning them certainly gets their attention. Artanis gets out his sword. Mery sings Artanis an inspiring song. Merituuli readies his crossbow to shoot if they attack the party.

One of the draconic monstrosities is dirty red, and directs two of the green-colored ones towards you. It then directs two of the other similarly-green ones to come with it. The one giving orders and the two others bolt into the forest in three different directions, dashing and disappearing from sight.

The two it directed at you begin dashing towards you, 60 feet at a time. Looks like combat—at least some form of it is inevitable!

Either way, this triggers Merituuli’s crossbow attack! His crossbow bolt flies past one of the draconic abominations!spacer.png

Round I

You can take your turns in any order. The party has initiative, with an average roll of 10.2 10.6 vs the monsters’ average of 9. The monsters appear to be wounded from a fight with the knights they killed. They are 240 feet away from you. Coltan is 50 feet back, behind you.

• Draconic Monster 1HP 11/22 | AC 14 (natural armor) | SV +1, +0, +1, −1, −1, +0
  • Draconic Monster 2HP 11/22 | AC 14 (natural armor) | SV +1, +0, +1, −1, −1, +0
OOC

I use block initiative. I’ll still roll initiative for you but take the average of your rolls vs. the average of the enemies’ rolls. Whoever gets the highest average gets the first block.

You may have noticed Coltan join you! That’s because his prelude is finished and I’d like him to fold into this fight.

★Turns out that Artanis rolled a 3, not a 1 for his Initiative. Thus your average goes from 10.2 to 10.6. I know it seems trival, here, but I am fair, and thank you for pointing it out to me, PureChance.★

Kamishiro_Rin

Kamishiro_Rin

Behind you, you catch a bit of huffing and puffing. Looking back, 50 feet back you see another dwarf you hadn’t seen earlier. His shoulder length dirty blonde hair and full beard are relatively unkempt compared to most dwarves you might meet. He has a nasty scar down the right side of his face and eyes that sparkle gold. Chain mail peeks out from the layers of his well-mended but stained leather and wool traveling gear. His weapons’ belt hangs a warhammer, handaxe, and dagger. He shoulders a backpack and shield.

The creatures take note of you four—then they follow your gaze back and then notice the fifth arrival.  

spacer.png   Modri yelling at the monsters and mooning them certainly gets their attention. Artanis gets out his sword. Mery sings Artanis an inspiring song. Merituuli readies his crossbow to shoot if they attack the party.

One of the draconic monstrosities is dirty red, and directs two of the green-colored ones towards you. It then directs two of the other similarly-green ones to come with it. The one giving orders and the two others bolt into the forest in three different directions, dashing and disappearing from sight.

The two it directed at you begin dashing towards you, 60 feet at a time. Looks like combat—at least some form of it is inevitable!

Either way, this triggers Merituuli’s crossbow attack! His crossbow bolt flies past one of the draconic abominations!spacer.png

Round I

You can take your turns in any order. The party has initiative, with an average roll of 10.2 vs the monsters’ average of 9. The monsters appear to be wounded from a fight with the knights they killed. They are 240 feet away from you. Coltan is 50 feet back, behind you.

• Draconic Monster 1HP 11/22 | AC 14 (natural armor) | SV +1, +0, +1, −1, −1, +0
  • Draconic Monster 2HP 11/22 | AC 14 (natural armor) | SV +1, +0, +1, −1, −1, +0
OOC

I use block initiative. I’ll still roll initiative for you but take the average of your rolls vs. the average of the enemies’ rolls. Whoever gets the highest average gets the first block.

You may have noticed Coltan join you! That’s because his prelude is finished and I’d like him to fold into this fight.

Kamishiro_Rin

Kamishiro_Rin

Round I

You can take your turns in any order. The party has initiative, with an average roll of 10.2 vs the monsters’ average of 9. The monsters appear to be wounded from a fight with the knights they killed.

OOC