Edit History

tbgg

tbgg

spacer.pngMeryelle "Mery" Keryndon

Level 1 Half-Elf Sage College of Lore Bard

AC: 13 (Leather Armor) | HP: 10/10 | Speed: 30 ft.
Senses:  Darkvision 60 ft; Passive Perception 10, Passive Insight 10, Passive Investigation 14
Str:Save: -1
Athletics: -1

Carrying Capacity: 120 lb.
Lift/Push/Drag: 240 lb.
8 (-1) | Dex:Initiative: +2
Save: +4
Acrobatics: +2
Slight-of-Hand: +2
Stealth: +2
14 (+2) | Con:Save: +2 14 (+2) | Int:Save: +2
Arcana: +4
History: +4
Investigation: +4
Nature: +0
Religion: +0
14 (+2) | Wis:Save: +0
Animal Handling: +0
Insight: +0
Medicine: +0
Perception: +0
Survival: +0
11 (+0) | Cha:Save: +5
Deception: +5
Intimidation: +5
Performance: +5
Persuasion: +5
13 (+1)

Languages:  Common, Elven, Solamnic, Kharolian, and Draconic
Spell-casting: +5 or DC 131st 2/2

“My words,” | ‘My thoughts,’  | My actions

When Mery's companions mention Takhisis, her first thought is, Oh, the star symbol - of course!' But an instinct for self-preservation tells her that thinking about what Takhisis might be up to and what agenda these dragonlike humanoids might have is not the thing to do right now. Her hands itch to grab a charcoal and parchment to sketch the creatures, but of course, a lack of charcoal makes sketching impossible.  She then exercises her will to bring her mind back to the present.

Mery will echo the movement of what the others do, but makes it a point to remain behind the young soldier and the blue-skinned Elf.  She wonders idly, Why isn't the tattooed Dwarf keeping up?  Oh yeah, shorter legs! When he tells her not to get too excited just as she's passing him, she replies with a slightly giddy laugh,"I could never top your excitement, Master Dwarf, even with my longer legs!"

Deciding to stoke that excitement, she slows her pace to match his and while looking straight at him sings in loud, rowdy tones:

🎵We are the champions, my friends
And we'll keep on fighting til the end  🎶
🎵We are the champions, we are the champions
No time for losers 'cause we are the champions....🎶
🎵 Of Krynn. 

She catches a glimpse of a Dwarf she doesn't recognize some 50 feet behind them.  Sure hope he's friendly.'

Once her song is finished, she resumes her normal pace.

OOC

Action: Dash Action

Bonus Action: @Peacemonger Bardic Inspiration for 1d6 now granted to Modri

Movement: 60 (50-55?) feet keeping behind Artanis and Merituuli.  I'm assuming she might lose 5-10 feet from having slowed down to sing to Modri, and that's fine.

Reaction:

Actions & Resources

Actions:

Rapier (martial, finesse). Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 7 (1d8 + 2) piercing damage. 

Dagger (light, ranged or melee). Ranged Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, ranged 20/80 ft., one target. Hit: 3 (1d4 + 2) piercing damage.

Bonus Actions:

Healing Word

A creature of your choice that you can see within range regains hit points equal to 1d4 + your spellcasting ability modifier. This spell has no effect on undead or constructs.

At Higher Levels. When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 2nd level or higher, the healing increases by 1d4 for each slot level above 1st.

Bardic Inspiration (3 per long rest, for 1d6)

As a bonus action, a creature (other than yourself) within 60 ft. that can hear you gains an inspiration die (1d6). For 10 minutes, the creature can add it to one ability check, attack roll, or saving throw. This can be added after seeing the roll, but before knowing the outcome.

Ammunition:

None

Spellcasting:

Mery is a 1st-level spellcaster. Her spellcasting ability is Charisma (spell save DC 13, +5 to hit with spell attacks). She has the following bards available for spontaneous casting from her first level slots: 

• Cantrips (2/2 slots): prestidigitation, vicious mockery
  • 1st level (2/2 slots): healing word, hideous laughter

Class Features:

• 3/3 Bardic Inspiration

OOC Other

Song Credit:  Freddie Mercury, with one slight modification by me.  😄

tbgg

tbgg

spacer.pngMeryelle "Mery" Keryndon

Level 1 Half-Elf Sage College of Lore Bard

Senses:  Darkvision 60 ft; Passive Perception 10, Passive Insight 10, Passive Investigation 14

13 (+1)

When Mery's companions mention Takhisis, her first thought is, 'Oh, the star symbol - of course!'  But an instinct for self-preservation tells her that thinking about what Takhisis might be up to and what agenda these dragonlike humanoids might have is not the thing to do right now. Her hands itch to grab a charcoal and parchment to sketch the creatures, but of course, a lack of charcoal makes sketching impossible.  She then exercises her will to bring her mind back to the present.

Mery will echo the movement of what the others do, but makes it a point to remain behind the young soldier and the blue-skinned Elf.  She wonders idly, 'Why isn't the tattooed Dwarf keeping up?  Oh yeah, shorter legs!'  When he tells her not to get too excited just as she's passing him, she replies with a slightly giddy laugh, "I could never top your excitement, Master Dwarf, even with my longer legs!"

Deciding to stoke that excitement, she slows her pace to match his and while looking straight at him sings in loud, rowdy tones:

🎵 Of Krynn. 

She catches a glimpse of a Dwarf she doesn't recognize some 50 feet behind them.  'Sure hope he's friendly.'

OOC

Movement: 60 (50-55?) feet keeping behind Artanis and Merituuli.  I'm assuming she might lose 5-10 feet from having slowed down to sing to Modri, and that's fine.

Reaction:

Actions & Resources

Actions:

Rapier (martial, finesse). Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 7 (1d8 + 2) piercing damage. 

Dagger (light, ranged or melee). Ranged Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, ranged 20/80 ft., one target. Hit: 3 (1d4 + 2) piercing damage.

Bonus Actions:

Healing Word

A creature of your choice that you can see within range regains hit points equal to 1d4 + your spellcasting ability modifier. This spell has no effect on undead or constructs.

At Higher Levels. When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 2nd level or higher, the healing increases by 1d4 for each slot level above 1st.

As a bonus action, a creature (other than yourself) within 60 ft. that can hear you gains an inspiration die (1d6). For 10 minutes, the creature can add it to one ability check, attack roll, or saving throw. This can be added after seeing the roll, but before knowing the outcome.

Ammunition:

None

Spellcasting:

Mery is a 1st-level spellcaster. Her spellcasting ability is Charisma (spell save DC 13, +5 to hit with spell attacks). She has the following bards available for spontaneous casting from her first level slots: 

Class Features:

• 3/3 Bardic Inspiration

OOC Other

tbgg

tbgg

spacer.png                       Meryelle "Mery" Keryndon

Half-Elf Sage College of Lore Bard

13 (+1)

When Mery's companions mention Takhisis, her first thought is, 'Oh, the star symbol - of course!'  But an instinct for self-preservation tells her that thinking about what Takhisis might be up to and what agenda these dragonlike humanoids might have is not the thing to do right now. Her hands itch to grab a charcoal and parchment to sketch the creatures, but of course, a lack of charcoal makes sketching impossible.  She then exercises her will to bring her mind back to the present.

Mery will echo the movement of what the others do, but makes it a point to remain behind the young soldier and the blue-skinned Elf.  She wonders idly, 'Why isn't the tattooed Dwarf keeping up?  Oh yeah, shorter legs!'  When he tells her not to get too excited just as she's passing him, she replies with a slightly giddy laugh, "I could never top your excitement, Master Dwarf, even with my longer legs!"

🎵 Of Krynn. 

She catches a glimpse of a Dwarf she doesn't recognize some 50 feet behind them.  'Sure hope he's friendly.'

OOC

Reaction:

Actions & Resources

Actions:

Bonus Actions:

Healing Word

Ammunition:

None

Spellcasting:

Class Features:

• 3/3 Bardic Inspiration

OOC Other

tbgg

tbgg

spacer.png                        Meryelle "Mery" Keryndon

AC: 13 (Leather Armor) | HP: 10/10 (1d8+2) | Speed: 30 ft.
Senses: Darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 10, Insight 10, Investigation 14
Str: 8 (-1) | Dex: 14 (+2) | Con: 14 (+2) | Int: 14 (+2) | Wis: 11 (+0) | Cha: 16 (+3) | Init: +2
Languages: Common, Elvish, Solamnic, Kharolian, Draconic

Spell-casting: +5 or DC 13 | 1st 2/2 | Inspiration:  1/3 (1d6)

When Mery's companions mention Takhisis, her first thought is Oh, the star symbol - of course!  But an instinct for self-preservation tells her that thinking about what Takhisis might be up to and what agenda these dragonlike humanoids might have is not the thing to do right now. Her hands itch to grab a charcoal and parchment to sketch the creatures, but of course, a lack of charcoal makes sketching impossible.  She then exercises her will to bring her mind back to the present.

Mery will echo the movement of what the others do, but makes it a point to remain behind the young soldier and the blue-skinned Elf.  She wonders idly, Why isn't the tattooed Dwarf keeping up?  Oh yeah, shorter legs!  When he tells her not to get too excited just as she's passing him, she replies with a slightly giddy laugh, "I could never top your excitement, Master Dwarf, even with my longer legs!"

And we'll keep on fighting til the end 🎶

🎵 Of Krynn. 

(Bonus Action)

She catches a glimpse of a Dwarf she doesn't recognize some 50 feet behind them.  Sure hope he's friendly.

Once her song is finished, she speeds back up.  

OOC

I'm assuming dash action this round. I'm fine with dropping dropping the distance covered slightly to, say 55 feet to accommodate her song to Modri.  Mery will need to be within 60 feet for Vicious Mockery and within 30 for Hideous Laughter. 

@Peacemonger  Bardic inspiration for 1d6 now granted to Modri.

tbgg

tbgg

Str: 8 (-1) | Dex: 14 (+2) | Con: 14 (+2) | Int: 14 (+2) | Wis: 11 (+0) | Cha: 16 (+3) | Init: +2

When Mery's companions mention Takhisis, her first thought is Oh, the star symbol - of course!  But an instinct for self-preservation tells her that thinking about what Takhisis might be up to and what agenda these dragonlike humanoids might have is not the thing to do right now. Her hands itch to grab a charcoal and parchment to sketch the creatures, but of course, a lack of charcoal makes sketching impossible.  She then exercises her will to bring her mind back to the present.

Mery will echo the movement of what the others do, but makes it a point to remain behind Artanis and Merituuli.  She wonders idly, Why isn't the tattooed Dwarf keeping up?  Oh yeah, shorter legs!  When he tells her not to get too excited just as she's passing him, she replies with a slightly giddy laugh, "I could never top your excitement, Master Dwarf, even with my longer legs!"

🎵 Of Krynn. 

(Bonus Action)

She catches a glimpse of a Dwarf she doesn't recognize some 50 feet behind them.  Sure hope he's friendly.

Once her song is finished, she speeds back up.  

OOC

I'm assuming dash action this round. I'm fine with dropping dropping the distance covered slightly to, say 55 feet to accommodate her song to Modri.  Mery will need to be within 60 feet for Vicious Mockery and within 30 for Hideous Laughter. 

tbgg

tbgg

Str: 8 (-1) | Dex: 14 (+2) | Con: 14 (+2) | Int: 14 (+2) | Wis: 11 (+0) | Cha: 16 (+3)

Mery will echo the movement of what the others do, but makes it a point to remain behind the three warriors.

No longer needing to be quiet, she looks straight at Modri and sings in loud, rowdy tones:

🎵 Of Krynn. 

(Bonus Action)

OOC

I'm assuming dash action for 60 ft this round. Mery will need to be within 60 feet for Vicious Mockery and within 30 for Hideous Laughter.