Edit History

PureChance

PureChance

image.png.f43e797dc98446c97baef5b972307405.pngArtanis Brightblade

Human Knight of Solamnia

AC: 18 (Chainmail, Shield) | HP: 9/9 (5 THP) | Speed: 30 ft.
Senses: passive Perception 11, Insight 13, Investigation 9
StrSave: +3
Athletics: +5

Carrying Capacity: 255 lb.
Lift/Push/Drag: 510 lb.
:
17 (+3) | DexInitiative: +2★
Save: −1
Acrobatics: −1
Slight-of-Hand: −1
Stealth: −1☆
★ Add Cha to Initiative (class feature)
☆ disadvantage on Dexterity (Stealth) checks from Chainmail Armor.
:
 8 (–1) | ConSave: +1: 13 (+1) | IntSave: -1
Arcana: -1
History: -1
Investigation: -1
Nature: -1
Religion: -1
:
 8 (-1) | WisSave: +3
Animal Handling: +3
Insight: +3
Medicine: +1
Perception: +1
Survival: +3
:
12 (+1) | ChaSave: +5
Deception: +3
Intimidation: +5
Performance: +3
Persuasion: +5
:
16 (+3)

Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common and Solamnic

DR3 vs nonmagical bludgeoning, slashing, piercing

My words,  | My thoughts,  | My actions . . .

Takhisis! Artanis' eyes widen in surprise. The knights of old had fought against her, he had not expected to face that glory this soon into his journey! "No mercy to be had..." he murmurs, as if trying to convince himself. He follows their glance backwards to find the new arrival, 'a friend I hope' he thinks, before looking back to the enemy, just in time to see them scatter into the forest. 'Damnit,' he curses to himself, Ispin had always chided him for taking his eyes of the enemy - he thought he'd grown out of it under Ser Brightblade's tutelage. If he had a mount he could chase them down, but as it is they're as good as lost in the forest. 

He follows his companions forward as Merituuli's bolt flies by, chainmail sliding against itself with a silken whisper, keeping himself front and centre.

OOC

Action: Dash.

Bonus Action: 

Movement: Move 60 ft. towards Draconids.

Reaction: 

Object Interaction: 

Actions & Resources

Actions:

Longsword (versatile). Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 7 (1d8 + 3) slashing damage. Versatile damage: 8 (1d10 + 3) slashing damage.

Javelin (range, thrown) [4]. Thrown Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, ranged 30/120 ft., one target. Hit: 6 (1d6 + 3) piercing damage.

Battlefield Presence. When you take the Attack action, in place of making an attack, you can use your Battlefield Presence to grant a friendly creature that can see or hear you an additional attack the next time they take the Attack action during their turn. Any additional attacks granted that are unused at the start of your next turn are lost. A friendly creature can only gain one additional attack from this feature per round from this feature.

Bonus Actions:

—

Class Features:

Precise Strike. 2/2

Lead the Charge. When you roll initiative you gain temporary hit points equal to your Charisma modifier + your proficiency bonus (5 THP).

PureChance

PureChance

Human Knight of Solamnia

:
:
:
:
:
16 (+3)

DR3 vs nonmagical bludgeoning, slashing, piercing

Takhisis! Artanis' eyes widen in surprise. The knights of old had fought against her, he had not expected to face that glory this soon into his journey! "No mercy to be had..." he murmurs, as if trying to convince himself. He follows their glance backwards to find the new arrival, 'a friend I hope' he thinks, before looking back to the enemy, just in time to see them scatter into the forest. 'Damnit,' he curses to himself, Ispin had always chided him for taking his eyes of the enemy - he thought he'd grown out of it under Ser Brightblade's tutelage. If he had a mount he could chase them down, but as it is they're as good as lost in the forest. 

He follows his companions forward as Merituuli's bolt flies by, chainmail sliding against itself with a silken whisper, keeping himself front and centre.

OOC

Bonus Action: 

Reaction: 

Object Interaction: 

Actions & Resources

Actions:

Longsword (versatile). Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 7 (1d8 + 3) slashing damage. Versatile damage: 8 (1d10 + 3) slashing damage.

Javelin (range, thrown) [4]. Thrown Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, ranged 30/120 ft., one target. Hit: 6 (1d6 + 3) piercing damage.

Battlefield Presence. When you take the Attack action, in place of making an attack, you can use your Battlefield Presence to grant a friendly creature that can see or hear you an additional attack the next time they take the Attack action during their turn. Any additional attacks granted that are unused at the start of your next turn are lost. A friendly creature can only gain one additional attack from this feature per round from this feature.

Bonus Actions:

Second Wind. You have a limited well of stamina that you can draw on to protect yourself from harm. On your turn, you can use a bonus action to regain hit points equal to 1d10 + your fighter level. Once you use this feature, you must finish a short or long rest before you can use it again.

Class Features:

Precise Strike. 2/2

Lead the Charge. When you roll initiative you gain temporary hit points equal to your Charisma modifier + your proficiency bonus (5 THP).

PureChance

PureChance

Human Knight of Solamnia

:
:
:
:
:
16 (+3)

OOC

Bonus Action: 

Reaction: 

Object Interaction: 

Actions & Resources

Actions:

Bonus Actions:

Second Wind. You have a limited well of stamina that you can draw on to protect yourself from harm. On your turn, you can use a bonus action to regain hit points equal to 1d10 + your fighter level. Once you use this feature, you must finish a short or long rest before you can use it again.

Class Features:

Precise Strike. 2/2

PureChance

PureChance

Human Knight of Solamnia 

Str: 17 (+3) | Dex: 8 (–1) | Con: 13 (+1) | Int: 8 (-1) | Wis: 12 (+1) | Cha: 16 (+3)

OOC

Bonus Action: 

Reaction: 

Object Interaction: 

Actions & Resources

Actions:

Bonus Actions:

Class Features:

Precise Strike. 2/2